Trump deletes tweets after Strange loss

Chris0nllyn

Not sure what happened to the other thread, but:

President Trump on Tuesday apparently began deleting his tweets supporting Sen. Luther Strange (R-Ala.) in Alabama's Senate primary after Strange lost the race to former state Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore.

Trump had tweeted about Strange several times in the days leading up to the primary, including the day of, but those tweets had disappeared as of Tuesday night.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...tes-tweets-backing-strange-after-primary-loss

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG Trump deleted a tweet

Call 911! Call 911!! :jameo:

I'm guessing he deleted it to show support for the guy who won because Trump wants him to go on to win the general election. There's nothing strange or ominous about that, which is why I don't consider The Hill a reputable news source because their pages are filled with crap opinion and rabble rousing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now that I've read the comments on that story...

Clearly The Hill caters to the retard brigade. What a bunch of droolers. Ick.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hillary deletes an email = lock her up

Over 30,00 emails that should have been reviewed and cataloged as official government correspondence. Say..did you know that her lawyers that did the scrubbing are now facing disbarment proceedings? LMAO...

Weems

I can't blame the guy for not wanting to be associated with a loser he rallied for less than a week ago.

The issue is that he made a horse trade with McConnell to endorse the guy and he’s embarrassed. This is is the swamp he was supposed to drain and he can’t be associated with that any longer.

What’s the play?

Sapidus

Over 30,00 emails that should have been reviewed and cataloged as official government correspondence. Say..did you know that her lawyers that did the scrubbing are now facing disbarment proceedings? LMAO...

As i said before your last words on your deathbed will no doubt be "lock her up" while continuing to praise Trump as the greatest leader of all time. Hope you find comfort surrounded by your rusty trailers and leaking boats

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
.... while continuing to praise Trump as the greatest leader of all time. ...

You just lied. Yet again.

And what "rusting trailers" were those? Oh..right..yet another lie. You simply cannot help yourself, can you? Ever consider therapy?

Chris0nllyn

You just lied. Yet again.

And what "rusting trailers" were those? Oh..right..yet another lie. You simply cannot help yourself, can you? Ever consider therapy?

I assume you'll retract your statement to numerous people accusing them of being pedophiles then? Since that was obviously a lie on your part.