Melee at Six Flags

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Frightening fest: Family attacked, beaten by teenagers at Six Flags

The melee started about 8:45 p.m., when a group of young people cut in front of a 50-year-old woman in line with her 51-year-old husband and 12-year-old son in the park’s Southwest Territory, near the Raging Bull and Giant Drop rides, Smith said.

The woman asked the group to stop using foul language in front of her son, and one of the teens “sucker-punched” the boy, Smith said.

The boy’s father stepped in, as did his mother, but the group overpowered them, continuing to kick, punch and stomp them as they went down to the ground, Smith said.

The family was taken to a hospital with “significant” injuries. Smith said on Wednesday that they have since been released.

hmm this was the Chicago Park .....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would put every single one of those thugs to death.

Do you suppose any NFL players will be speaking out against this violence?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You can't go anywhere anymore. I wish they'd start throwing the book at these thugs, instead of giving them a slap on the wrist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can't go anywhere anymore.

You can, just not in certain cities and states. Thugs try that #### in Wyoming or South Dakota and see what happens to them. Try that in most parts of Texas. Instead of standing around taking video, the guys there will, um, intervene.

Chicago loves their "element". If it weren't for them, Rahm Emanuel wouldn't be mayor right now. Same with Baltimore and other #### holes nobody in their right mind wants to go anywhere near.

Hijinx

You can't go anywhere anymore. I wish they'd start throwing the book at these thugs, instead of giving them a slap on the wrist.

Alice you can go to Mount Vernon, Monticello, the Smithsonian, Antietam, or any place that is educational, and not be bothered by this type of thug.

officeguy

A theme park full of teenagers. That sounds as enticing as 'family day' at the national zoo and 'senior week' in OC.