Tom Price Resigns

Hijinx

Senior U.S. government officials travel frequently, but are generally expected to keep costs down by taking commercial flights or the train when possible.

ha ha, the train, are you kidding? Have you seen the price of a train ticket? Fly--it's cheaper.

transporter

Good. He was part of the swamp that needs to be drained, and hopefully this will be an example by Trump that he means business.

You do understand that this was a Trump hire?

So many of these people just can't comprehend how bad they look doing the stupid things they do.

You mean like saying if elected they would never leave the White House and, once elected, spending all your time flying between your own golf resorts (free advertising) and advocate to lower taxes for yourself while raising them on the lowest income bracket?

Trump doesn't want to drain the swamp...he IS the swamp.

Sapidus

But he is their “swamp” so they give him a pass as long as he is saying what they want to hear that’s enough for these people.

They aren’t smart enough to see they are being conned

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What did I miss? Did they add an additional $10 trillion to the national debt?

b23hqb

PREMO Member

You mean like saying if elected they would never leave the White House and, once elected, spending all your time flying between your own golf resorts (free advertising) and advocate to lower taxes for yourself while raising them on the lowest income bracket?

Are you trying to remove any doubt of your idiocy? I posted the thread, and was/am well aware of who hired him for the job. I'm not a trump fan, but will give him credit for firing his own pick.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You do know Trump condemned what Price did?