Leonardtown Racist Kids at GMHS Football Game

Surprised :sarcasm: that this didn't make the forum.

Last night Leonardtown vs Great Mills football game, many L'town kids came to the game with Trump hats, MAGA hats, shirts with confederate flags on them and even hats with confederate flags on them.

During the game they were waving American flags and big Trump flags while shouting racist stuff. Several even went over to the Great Mills side marching back and forth in front of the stands with a big Trump flag while wearing confederate flag hats yelling TRUMP RULES, ghetto mills, and more. Thankfully LEOs sent them back to the other side.
GMHS kids didn't bite, no fights, and oh yeah, beat them 42 - 13! Ha. Stay classy SOMD.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Last night Leonardtown vs Great Mills football game, many L'town kids came to the game with Trump hats, MAGA hats, shirts with confederate flags on them and even hats with confederate flags on them..

Gee, snowflake...show us on the doll where all of that that hurt you.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Amazingly it hurt me in the same place that all those over privileged black football players who refuse to stand for the national anthem hurt you sonny.

Gee..yr wrong again shortbus!.. I don't care a wit about those idiots. How does it feel to be perpetually stupid??.just curious...

TheOne

I didn't see any confederate flags, but I did see a Trump and the the US flag. My question is, if it's ok for Great Mills players to protest against Trump and disrespect the national anthem, why is it racist for Leonardtown to counter protest?

seven

Gee, snowflake...show us on the doll where all of that that hurt you.

Why don't you quit flaming every person that comes on here Tiny? Such an ass!

You say you know so many people on these forums. I would be embarrassed if I was you coming on here acting like such a 12 year old jerk. I'm sure the people that know you are embarrassed for you. Go get some therapy you friggin nutjob!

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why don't you quit flaming every person that comes on here Tiny? Such an ass!

You say you know so many people on these forums. I would be embarrassed if I was you coming on here acting like such a 12 year old jerk. I'm sure the people that know you are embarrassed for you. Go get some therapy you friggin nutjob!

Irony

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Surprised :sarcasm: that this didn't make the forum.

Last night Leonardtown vs Great Mills football game, many L'town kids came to the game with Trump hats, MAGA hats, shirts with confederate flags on them and even hats with confederate flags on them.

During the game they were waving American flags and big Trump flags while shouting racist stuff. Several even went over to the Great Mills side marching back and forth in front of the stands with a big Trump flag while wearing confederate flag hats yelling TRUMP RULES, ghetto mills, and more. Thankfully LEOs sent them back to the other side.
GMHS kids didn't bite, no fights, and oh yeah, beat them 42 - 13! Ha. Stay classy SOMD.

What racist stuff were they shouting? Wearing Trump apparel is not racist - he is our President after all. Nor is saying "Trump rules." We're still allowed to like our President, no matter what you think about him. Calling the school Ghetto Mills isn't racist, either - that's their local nickname, like Chopticon's is Cowpie High. White kids go to Ghetto Mills, too, you know.

Poor sportsmanship? I'll go for that. But reflexively throwing the race card is silly and negates the validity of your outrage.

TheOne

And for everyone accusing kids of being racist, the theme for this weeks game was USA Day. Planned ahead of time. Quit getting your poor feelings hurt.

inkah

I didn't see any confederate flags, but I did see a Trump and the the US flag. My question is, if it's ok for Great Mills players to protest against Trump and disrespect the national anthem, why is it racist for Leonardtown to counter protest?

So they were retaliating for something GMHS did? What was it?

dilligaf.

Hey shortbus...google "irony" and read about it. :lmao:

By calling people "shortbus" you are being a bully and being insensitive and derogatory to parent's here and everywhere in the world who have children with intellectual disabilities or special needs. So Gilligan, what business do you own, so we can all avoid it?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
By calling people "shortbus" you are being a bully and being insensitive and derogatory to parent's here and everywhere in the world who have children with intellectual disabilities or special needs. So Gilligan, what business do you own, so we can all avoid it?

:roflmao:

Oversensitive much?