Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 154

Thread: Leonardtown Racist Kids at GMHS Football Game

  1. #1

    Leonardtown Racist Kids at GMHS Football Game

    Surprised that this didn't make the forum.

    Last night Leonardtown vs Great Mills football game, many L'town kids came to the game with Trump hats, MAGA hats, shirts with confederate flags on them and even hats with confederate flags on them.

    During the game they were waving American flags and big Trump flags while shouting racist stuff. Several even went over to the Great Mills side marching back and forth in front of the stands with a big Trump flag while wearing confederate flag hats yelling TRUMP RULES, ghetto mills, and more. Thankfully LEOs sent them back to the other side.
    GMHS kids didn't bite, no fights, and oh yeah, beat them 42 - 13! Ha. Stay classy SOMD.
    nunya

  2. #2
    You got any video of that happening??
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ferdberfel View Post
    Last night Leonardtown vs Great Mills football game, many L'town kids came to the game with Trump hats, MAGA hats, shirts with confederate flags on them and even hats with confederate flags on them..
    Gee, snowflake...show us on the doll where all of that that hurt you.
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

  4. #4
    check twitter
    nunya

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Gee, snowflake...show us on the doll where all of that that hurt you.
    Amazingly it hurt me in the same place that all those over privileged black football players who refuse to stand for the national anthem hurt you sonny.
    nunya

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ferdberfel View Post
    Amazingly it hurt me in the same place that all those over privileged black football players who refuse to stand for the national anthem hurt you sonny.
    Gee..yr wrong again shortbus!.. I don't care a wit about those idiots. How does it feel to be perpetually stupid??.just curious...
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ferdberfel View Post
    check twitter
    Hundreds of obama phones in the bleachers and no video posted in the OP.... I call Bullsh!t troll...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  8. #8
    I didn't see any confederate flags, but I did see a Trump and the the US flag. My question is, if it's ok for Great Mills players to protest against Trump and disrespect the national anthem, why is it racist for Leonardtown to counter protest?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Gee, snowflake...show us on the doll where all of that that hurt you.
    Why don't you quit flaming every person that comes on here Tiny? Such an ass!

    You say you know so many people on these forums. I would be embarrassed if I was you coming on here acting like such a 12 year old jerk. I'm sure the people that know you are embarrassed for you. Go get some therapy you friggin nutjob!
    Last edited by seven; 09-29-2017 at 11:52 PM.

  10. #10
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    118,579
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    Why don't you quit flaming every person that comes on here Tiny? Such an ass!

    You say you know so many people on these forums. I would be embarrassed if I was you coming on here acting like such a 12 year old jerk. I'm sure the people that know you are embarrassed for you. Go get some therapy you friggin nutjob!
    Irony
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 185

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |