No sympathy; country music fans often are Republican gun toters

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...athy-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html

CBS has parted ways with one of the company’s top lawyers after she said she was “not even sympathetic” to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans often are Republican,” when discussing the mass shooting that unfolded in Las Vegas late Sunday night.

Monday night she issued a statement of apology.

Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's now-former vice president and senior counsel, said, “Earlier today I posted an indefensible post in a Facebook discussion thread concerning the tragic Las Vegas shooting, a statement I sincerely regret. I am deeply sorry for diminishing the significance of every life affected by Stephen Paddock’s terrorism last night and for the pain my words have inflicted on the loved ones of the victims. My shameful comments do not reflect the beliefs of my former employer, colleagues, family, and friends. Nor do they reflect my actual beliefs — this senseless violence warrants the deepest empathy. I understand and accept all consequences that my words have incurred.”

Attachments

• 2017-10-03_6-41-01.jpg
    2017-10-03_6-41-01.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
How does a statement made not "reflect my actual beliefs"?

Because she still wants to be able to get a job that doesn't require her to mop vomit encrusted bathrooms, or ask if someone wants fries with that.

That's how.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because she still wants to be able to get a job that doesn't require her to mop vomit encrusted bathrooms, or ask if someone wants fries with that.

That's how.

Yup.

She's not sorry she posted it, she's just sorry she got caught and sorry that her bosses (who helped create this monster) don't have her back. She's just another brainwashed progbot who thinks everyone who's not her is HitlerStalinSatan.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
She'll be a good candidate to be hired by the likes of the ACLU to represent BLM and ANTIFA and their ilk.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She'll be a good candidate to be hired by the likes of the ACLU to represent BLM and ANTIFA and their ilk.

That will surely be her next career move. Watch and see. (I say that, but honestly by tomorrow we'll have forgotten this woman even exists.)