Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: On another note:

  1. #1
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,059
    Blog Entries
    2

    On another note:

    See how cute my nails look?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mani.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	120094

    I learned a new flower technique.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  2. #2
    Oldtimer Ken King's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Up the hill and down the holler
    Posts
    14,715
    I thought those were pandas.

  3. #3
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,059
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken King View Post
    I thought those were pandas.
    Hmmm...you've given me an idea....
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  4. #4
    Oldtimer Ken King's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Up the hill and down the holler
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Hmmm...you've given me an idea....
    Crap, last time that happened we ended up with the forum.

  5. #5
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,059
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken King View Post
    Crap, last time that happened we ended up with the forum.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #6
    no more. Homesick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Un - United States of America
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    See how cute my nails look?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mani.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	120094

    I learned a new flower technique.
    Sorry, but I do not see cute...they do not match...don't hit me. Is that a new thing having them different colors/designs? Or are you practicing and trying to decide which color/design you want on all of them?
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

  7. #7
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,059
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    Sorry, but I do not see cute...they do not match...don't hit me. Is that a new thing having them different colors/designs? Or are you practicing and trying to decide which color/design you want on all of them?
    Those, my friend, are called accent nails and they're supposed to compliment, but not match. Here's today's creation:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mani-distressed.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	120165
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  8. #8
    no more. Homesick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Un - United States of America
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Those, my friend, are called accent nails and they're supposed to compliment, but not match. Here's today's creation:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mani-distressed.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	120165
    Oh..understand now. I like today's creation much better. :)

    Your nails look really strong and healthy. I had a bad nail biting habit when I was kid so, today not very nice looking..they look ok, but when they get to a certain length they start curling on one side. Weird.
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

  9. #9
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,059
    Blog Entries
    2
    Denim and neon floral

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nails.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	120199
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 67

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |