Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Nhl 2017-18

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dentsville/Charlotte Hall, MD
    Posts
    265

    Nhl 2017-18

    It's on. Or about to be. I will thoroughly enjoy the Caps' regular season. Looking forward to seeing the new guys, but will surely miss Alzner.

    Wonder if this thread can sustain itself without everyone calling everyone names or bashing each others' politics...

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jg21 View Post
    It's on. Or about to be. I will thoroughly enjoy the Caps' regular season. Looking forward to seeing the new guys, but will surely miss Alzner.

    Wonder if this thread can sustain itself without everyone calling everyone names or bashing each others' politics...
    It should be interesting this year, but I have a feeling they'll do well with much less pressure to hoist Lord Stanley (the cup, not the forum member).

    I just read that Steve Jobs' wife will be buying stake in the Wizards and Caps.

    These NHL threads tend to be one of the better, long lasting threads. It tends to stay on topic and the only bashing is lighthearted team bashing.





    Unless you're a Pens fan. Then that #### is real hatred.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

  3. #3
    I Need a Life b23hqb's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Posts
    10,471
    Let's go Lightning!
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dentsville/Charlotte Hall, MD
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    It should be interesting this year, but I have a feeling they'll do well with much less pressure to hoist Lord Stanley (the cup, not the forum member).

    I just read that Steve Jobs' wife will be buying stake in the Wizards and Caps.

    These NHL threads tend to be one of the better, long lasting threads. It tends to stay on topic and the only bashing is lighthearted team bashing.





    Unless you're a Pens fan. Then that #### is real hatred.
    HaHa I can't even say the P word. I agree about lack of pressure. The Hockey News has the Caps at 17-1 to win the Cup, with them going out in the 2nd round (again) against the Pens.

    Of course they also had the Caps winning the Cup the last 2 years...

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dentsville/Charlotte Hall, MD
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    Let's go Lightning!

    I'd love to see Stamkos healthy for a whole season.

  6. #6
    my war Hank's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Location
    beer
    Posts
    17,937
    4 game suspension for Tom Wilson to start the new season...

  7. #7
    I Need a Life b23hqb's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Posts
    10,471
    Quote Originally Posted by jg21 View Post
    I'd love to see Stamkos healthy for a whole season.
    That would be a miracle in itself, and it would be nice, But Stammer is what he is - a great player but prone to the lengthy injury bug.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

  8. #8
    Jagr is playing another year. His last one.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

  9. #9
    I Need a Life b23hqb's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Posts
    10,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Jagr is playing another year. His last one.
    Again?
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

  10. #10
    my war Hank's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Location
    beer
    Posts
    17,937
    Ovi!!!!

    natural hat trick... verrry nice.


    Other News:

    Hawks - 10
    Pens - 1
    Last edited by Hank; 10-05-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |