Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Shared Responsiblity Payment?

  1. #1

    Shared Responsiblity Payment?

    I had to laugh....IRS sends me a bill for $1940 and calls it my "shared responsibility payment" "shared responsibility" my happy arse....I don't share any responsibility whatsoever for that pile of crap legislation that Barry and his cohorts foisted on me.


    Good thing I can just toss the bill in the trash can.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  2. #2
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,836
    Blog Entries
    2
    What does that mean - "shared responsibility"? Responsibility for what?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  3. #3
    I Need a Life luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    4,895
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    What does that mean - "shared responsibility"? Responsibility for what?
    The individual shared responsibility provision of the Affordable Care Act requires you and each member of your family to have qualifying health care coverage (called minimum essential coverage), qualify for a coverage exemption, or make an individual shared responsibility payment when you file your federal income tax ...

  4. #4
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,836
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    The individual shared responsibility provision of the Affordable Care Act requires you and each member of your family to have qualifying health care coverage (called minimum essential coverage), qualify for a coverage exemption, or make an individual shared responsibility payment when you file your federal income tax ...
    Thanks!

    So it's a euphemism for "penalty for not having government mandated health insurance"?

    That's hilarious!!
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I had to laugh....IRS sends me a bill for $1940 and calls it my "shared responsibility payment" "shared responsibility" my happy arse....I don't share any responsibility whatsoever for that pile of crap legislation that Barry and his cohorts foisted on me.


    Good thing I can just toss the bill in the trash can.
    Of course you know that anyone with a calculator can now get a general estimate of you taxable income?

  6. #6
    I Need a Life luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    4,895
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Thanks!

    So it's a euphemism for "penalty for not having government mandated health insurance"?

    That's hilarious!!
    Exactly!!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Of course you know that anyone with a calculator can now get a general estimate of you taxable income?
    Good Gawd man, who the hell cares?
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

  8. #8
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,836
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Of course you know that anyone with a calculator can now get a general estimate of you taxable income?
    You should consider getting professional help for your stalking obsession before you hurt someone.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Of course you know that anyone with a calculator can now get a general estimate of you taxable income?
    And I GAF about that...why?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  10. #10
    Such a great benefit....Barry must be so proud of himself.

    The majority of households paying the Obamacare penalty in 2015 were low- and middle-income households, according to the most recent data from the Internal Revenue Service.
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/majorit...middle-income/
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 64

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |