Thread: Congress working on what really matters...

Congress working on what really matters...

The Republican-controlled House on Tuesday approved a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy -- a measure backed by the Trump White House but still facing long odds in the Senate.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...e-support.html
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

just because it is not important to YOU, doesn't mean others are not interested ...

I'm Sure every Congress Critter From MD is right on this

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    That's a bone to the GOP base. It's never going to pass.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    just because it is not important to YOU, doesn't mean others are not interested ...

I'm Sure every Congress Critter From MD is right on this

Steny will vote the way Pelosi tells him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Steny will vote the way Pelosi tells him to.
    Steny's too busy investigating an alleged racial incident at a high school football game.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Steny's too busy investigating an alleged racial incident at a high school football game.
    Good one! I nominate for best post of the day!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    That's because it sounds good to his PG County and Waldorf voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    That's because it sounds good to his PG County and Waldorf voters.
    Yep. It has gotten to the point that Americans can predict what the leap frogs do and say. I equate them now with Lady Gaga. I am sure you heard what she said today. What a bunch of toads wth more warts than a toad can carry. Bring it.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Well, my wife is largely pro-choice - and even she is good with this. When I told her she said I could get behind that. I'm mostly pro-life but I can get behind a morning after pill or an abortion very early. Having abortions very late in pregnancy are less likely, but I can't see why anyone would wait that long.

As it stands now, there have been instances where babies that survived abortions have been exposed and abandoned because, according to one politician, they're not considered a baby until they LEAVE THE HOSPITAL.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    To my mom, it is the ONLY issue she votes on.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Members who have read this thread: 39