Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Incompetence defined

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Okay, good. So it's your lack of comprehension then.
    ^ what you always say after you've failed to communicate a point effectively. It's your trademark, in fact...as has been pointed out to you numerous times.

Child.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    but are still Americans (albeit with limited Constitutionals rights).
    Wait for it....
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I do though!..including one of my oldest friends. He, his family and his PR friends very obviously have a very strong "national identity" ad Puerto Ricans. Fiercely so, even.

He's the guy that I get all the first-hand reports of what's happening down there from.
    You really have a hard time not understanding everything is not about you. Unless perhaps you are the MPD after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You really have a hard time not understanding everything is not about you. Unless perhaps you are the MPD after all?
    Everything IS about me, shortbus..at least when it comes to a slug like you.

Same one and only forum name since the day I joined. Unlike scum like you and your buddies.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Wait for it....
    Puerto Ricans have dual citizenship - American, and Puerto Rican. They can travel on a passport from either.

Like people in DC, about the only thing they don't have is voting representation in Congress. They also can't vote (legally) for President, because they are not in a state. They are essentially American citizens living abroad.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Puerto Ricans have dual citizenship - American, and Puerto Rican. They can travel on a passport from either.

Like people in DC, about the only thing they don't have is voting representation in Congress. They also can't vote (legally) for President, because they are not in a state. They are essentially American citizens living abroad.
    There isn't a "Puerto Rico" passport...Puerto Ricans get a US Passport issued by the State Department.
    Spain allows Puerto Ricans to also get Spanish citizenship, which also automatically gets them EU citizenship.
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    There isn't a "Puerto Rico" passport...Puerto Ricans get a US Passport issued by the State Department.
    Spain allows Puerto Ricans to also get Spanish citizenship, which also automatically gets them EU citizenship.
    Thank you for the knowledge upgrade!
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You did. You said the have a strong national identity which is not American.

I doubt you know many Puerto ricans
    I know quite a few, believe it or not there are more Puerto Rican engineers on base than you would think. There are quite a few states that I know nobody from, seems strange that I know so many Puerto Ricans. Just a weird observation.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 62