Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun control legislation is meaningless, says gun control advocate

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Actually, I think it is the right thing. Gun owners have their guns, and are comfortable with them, and are ready to use them, if needed. And, I will go so far as to say, that many Americans with guns would protect the ones that chose not to have guns; if push comes to shove. I think the NRA giving in to side-fire stocks is very smart. They are not needed in the scheme of things. I will pay the other half of your thin dime.

Give away your own god given Rights, not other folks Rights.
    It's ironic that for someone that spouts off about being a Patriot would have that opinion.. Just because it's not something super hubby wants doesn't mean that the family across the street from you can't have 5 of them..
    It's ironic that the Federal Government and 30+ States allow it's citizens to own Machine Guns and Destructive Devices and here's a stupid buttstock that allows a semi-auto firearm to shoot faster but it's still semi-auto to be banned..
    Maybe Congress should go back and make those Indian, Mexican killing semi auto hand crank multi barreled Gatling guns banned also..
    Good laws are not made with feelings..

And Marylanders don't have full gun rights, there is over 80 firearms that are not sold any longer in Maryland. Marylands not a shall issue carry permit State.
    Think about the fact that in Maryland you can buy a transferable M14, A1M16, MP5 , G3 and many other Machine Guns but you can't be trusted to buy the semi auto version any longer because it's banned.. And let's not mention the really stupid magazine laws..

And as far as the NRA giving in, they don't make laws here, The Legislative Branch of the Government takes care of that.
    Last edited by black dog; 10-06-2017 at 04:01 AM.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    It's ironic that for someone that spouts off about being a Patriot would have that opinion.. Just because it's not something super hubby wants doesn't mean that the family across the street from you can't have 5 of them..
    It's ironic that the Federal Government and 30+ States allow it's citizens to own Machine Guns and Destructive Devices and here's a stupid buttstock that allows a semi-auto firearm to shoot faster but it's still semi-auto to be banned..
    Maybe Congress should go back and make those Indian, Mexican killing semi auto hand crank multi barreled Gatling guns banned also..
    Is your 'ignore'' button not working? This is why no one takes you seriously. I know I don't. You said, hours earlier, that you put me on ignore. :
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

3. 10-06-2017, 03:59 AM

Yes, I will protect anyone to the best of my ability.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Thanks Wayne LaPierre, For once again folding like a cheap suit with our gun rights.
    One would think for 972,000 dollars a year you would actually make a better argument.
    The NRA will never get another thin dime from me.
    I think if you were giving up something while also getting something in return, this is one that's safe. the parts to build a bump stop are about five bucks and ten minutes of time.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Ole Kurt has some strong words for the Sappys and TJs of the world...LMAO

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...ights-n2390586
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    I think if you were giving up something while also getting something in return, this is one that's safe. the parts to build a bump stop are about five bucks and ten minutes of time.
    You are certainly entitled to your believes sir, but me... I'm tired of giving another inch.
    Very seldom does the Second Amendment move forward, we always loose.
    And personally I could care less about bumpfires, but maybe my son or later generations will want them..

Lol...

Name:  gun collection 6.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  83.3 KB
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    You are certainly entitled to your believes sir, but me... I'm tired of giving another inch.
    Very seldom does the Second Amendment move forward, we always loose.
    And personally I could care less about bumpfires, but maybe my son or later generations will want them..
    you missed the part about getting something in return. I'd like something along the lines of national reciprocity.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    you missed the part about getting something in return. I'd like something along the lines of national reciprocity.
    I don't flex nor am I willing to trade on my God given Rights.. if you believe that this will just be about bumpfires you better wake up..
    If this actually goes anywhere ( I don't believe it will ) it will not be just bumpfire stocks, it will include all aftermarket accessories that enhance fire controls, from the old hellfires and BMF Activator hand crank to the modern binary triggers.

Actually, I think it is the right thing. Gun owners have their guns, and are comfortable with them, and are ready to use them, if needed. And, I will go so far as to say, that many Americans with guns would protect the ones that chose not to have guns; if push comes to shove. I think the NRA giving in to side-fire stocks is very smart. They are not needed in the scheme of things. I will pay the other half of your thin dime.
    Give away your own god given Rights, not other folks Rights.

And Marylanders don't have full gun rights, there is over 80 firearms that are not sold any longer in Maryland. Marylands not a shall issue carry permit State.
    Think about the fact that in Maryland you can buy a transferable M14, A1M16, MP5 , G3 and many other Machine Guns but you can't be trusted to buy the semi auto version any longer because it's banned.. And let's not mention the really stupid magazine laws..

And as far as the NRA giving in, they don't make laws here, The Legislative Branch of the Government takes care of that.
    Is your 'ignore'' button not working? This is why no one takes you seriously. I know I don't. You said, hours earlier, that you put me on ignore. :
    That's the extent of your educated response,, yet again you have no conception of this topic at all...None..

Members who have read this thread: 38