Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Gun control legislation is meaningless, says gun control advocate

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    That's the extent of your educated response,, yet again you have no conception of this topic at all...None..

    I assume you took me off ignore. That is your opinion, and I have mine. Also, my opinion is that you are a full of yourself little troll. Do yourself a favor, and pick on someone your own size; which is a teeny tiny little bit of nothing. Shoo! Thanks.

    Just read some of your posts to hub. He said ignore him. No better advice ever given. Let's see who can't ignore each other, first! I like this reverse thing; because I am not, actually, responding to you in a reverse sort of way. Editing is a good thing. As far as my likes, patriot, and thumbs up just means I agree, and have nothing to add to their posts. What is wrong with that? You just cannot stand that you cannot get the best of me! What is up with that? I am on your side. I feel sorry for your lawyer gf.

    Oh, another edit! I am still here despite the odds, and you are still responding to me. That in itself is a win/win! It was well worth it, and Cha-Ching for vrai, and David. You are being truthful about being a former Marine. Right?

    :like:
    Last edited by littlelady; 10-07-2017 at 12:14 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    That is your opinion, and I have mine. Also, my opinion is that you are a full of yourself troll. Do yourself a favor, and pick on someone your own size; which is a teeny tiny little bit of nothing. Shoo! Thanks.
    That's what I figured you would say, because you are incapable of having a reasonable conversation with most topics here.. And this is one of them, you and Super Shoes just don't have the knowledge to carry on a discussion.
    You just quote or post a thumbs up or a #like and that's what you add to the conversation.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  3. #23
    Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California, MD
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I don't flex nor am I willing to trade on my God given Rights.. if you believe that this will just be about bumpfires you better wake up..
    If this actually goes anywhere ( I don't believe it will ) it will not be just bumpfire stocks, it will include all aftermarket accessories that enhance fire controls, from the old hellfires and BMF Activator hand crank to the modern binary triggers.
    I can't see these falling under the second because they aren't arms. I don't worry about it either way though because I have more than enough engineering to build my own. I don't have an issue with giving up a nothing point in return for what I want, your argument though should go more towards overturning the 1934 NFA, instead of the manufacture of gimmicks and doodads that try to replicate the real thing.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

  4. 10-06-2017, 11:50 PM

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    I can't see these falling under the second because they aren't arms. I don't worry about it either way though because I have more than enough engineering to build my own. I don't have an issue with giving up a nothing point in return for what I want, your argument though should go more towards overturning the 1934 NFA, instead of the manufacture of gimmicks and doodads that try to replicate the real thing.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  6. 10-07-2017, 12:03 AM

  7. #25
    Good piece about trying to discuss gun control with libprogs...

    http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/06/...e-gun-control/
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  8. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Good piece about trying to discuss gun control with libprogs...

    http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/06/...e-gun-control/
    ughhhh..... I clicked on the link..... Now i know i'm on the " LIST "
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  9. #27
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    32,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I’ve seen journalists, politicians, and friends in recent days say something to the effect of “If children dying (in Newtown) won’t change their minds, nothing will!” The obvious implication is that we are unmoved by the loss of life.






    Sappy has repeated this is several threads
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

    And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Members who have read this thread: 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |