Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump White House "Toxic on a day to day level

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Have you not seen how many people have been fired or resigned from
    His administration already?

Are you really paying that little attention
    Can you not read? He clearly referred to the "Trump Corporations", and I've seen piece after piece of nothing but praise from the majority of the folks (black, white, men, women) that work for and manage various aspects of his 500 business entities. Not that you would ever understand any of that...or even why it matters.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    Wait for it...
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

well fired is not a pussy quitting because he got yelled at
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

His administration already?

Speaking of paying attention, I stated Trump Corporations..
    But here's my opinion on Trump draining the Swamp.
    Even if he hired them....
    He holds folks under him accountable for doing their job.
    It's a shame those that run the rest of the Government don't sh!tcan all employees that don't do there jobs.
    Last edited by black dog; 10-05-2017 at 10:20 PM.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Wait for it...
    ...crickets. They have nothing. Same ole same ole.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    It's a shame those that run the rest of the Government don't sh!tcan all employees that don't do there jobs.

It's not all that easy to sh1tcan a Government employee.
    Takes a lot of documentation , and even then it may not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    It's not all that easy to sh1tcan a Government employee.
    Takes a lot of documentation , and even then it may not work.
    That can be fixed / changed too...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Blog Entries
    A number of these peeps are getting fired - excuse me, "asked to resign" - not jumping ship voluntarily. See, that's the difference between entrenched politicians and our businessman President: the party animals keep their dead weight; they also cover for their criminals and unethical scumbags and keep them on the leash. Trump tells them....wait for it...

"YOU'RE FIRED!"
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Frankly who gives a #### ... oh my Trump yelled at some people

Hillary was known for being a nasty #### throwing ash trays and other furniture at Bill in the 90s
    AND her security detail.. lets not forget the abuse she leveled at them as well.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

“Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.”
    Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”
    “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”
    Patterson recalled the early morning of Labor Day in 1991, when Hillary came out of the mansion, got in her car, and drove off. Within a minute or so of leaving the gate, her aging blue Cutlass swung violently around and came charging back onto the grounds, tires squealing in the dust. “I thought something was terribly wrong, so I rushed out to her. And she screamed, ‘Where is the goddamn f — -ing flag?’ It was early and we hadn’t raised the flag yet. And she said, ‘I want the goddamn f — -ing flag up every f — -ing morning at f — -ing sunrise.'”
    [Hillary] also resented [the state troopers’] constant presence and the loss of privacy that entailed. At times, a simple “Good morning, Mrs. Clinton” could provoke an attack. “#### off!” she would bark. “It’s enough that I have to see you ####-kickers every day. I’m not going to talk to you, too. Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.”
    One [Secret Service] agent, who politely explained to Mrs. Clinton that his duties did not include toting suitcases from their airplane to their limo, was shocked when she replied, “If you want to remain on this detail,” get your ####ing ass over here and grab those bags.”
    he has told her Secret Service Protective Detail agents in public to “Stay the f–k back, stay the f–k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else!” When the agents have tried to explain to the first lady that they cannot effectively guard her if they must remain so far away, her reply is, “Just f–king do as I say, okay?”
    Another time, it was reported, she had burst into a room looking for her husband, and shouted at a Secret Service officer, “Where’s the miserable ##########?”
    If she was like this as First Lady. (Lady my ass No lady has quotes like these) what would she have been as President?

Members who have read this thread: 48