Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Letís talk truth about black on black crime

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    We already know what it takes to be successful. Ambition, hard work, education, staying out of trouble, etc. Often successful people have mimicked the behaviors of others, just followed the established blueprint.
    a
    I'd have to say that it's a cultural issue. Not as many families put a high emphasis on education. Education being the bottom building block of success. This can be noted by school proficiency rates and SAT scores. In the entire US, there is not 1 school district, out of over 13,000 districts nationwide, where blacks outperform whites on standardized tests.

Thank you Lyndon Johnson and your Great Society.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    How is it different?
    Well when white people flip over cars and burn down buildings after a city wins a championship is done in a burst of enthusiastic exuberance! If you think about it, it's almost a positive thing - done with pride and joy and excitement. Admittedly it may be a bit too much, but it's all good fun - plus it's not just white people. We welcome the blacks and orientals and hispanics to join. Homos too! (No freaking muslims tho - they're liable to detonate a bomb or some ####)

When the coloreds do it, it's done out of hatred toward whitey and therefore no redeeming qualities.

Surely you can see that.
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    weapons of mass destruction.
    I don't think this means what you think it means.
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    How is it different?
    When white people riot and bust chit up, they are typically arrested and prosecuted.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    that is YOUR Contention NOT Mine

It is also my contention.

So far your only rebuttal has been "If you can't tell the difference you're a dumbass".
    Which, by association, makes me a dumbass too.

So if you would be so kind as to explain it in a manner that my drooling, short-bus-riding, no-attention-span-having ass can understand, that would be outstanding.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    ... explain it in a manner that my drooling, short-bus-riding, no-attention-span-having ass can understand, that would be outstanding.
    I dunno...that seems like a pretty tall mountain to climb. Jus sayin'...
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I dunno...that seems like a pretty tall mountain to climb. Jus sayin'...

I'm a demanding bitch.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    When white people riot and bust chit up, they are typically arrested and prosecuted.
    More of that "white privilege!"

I'm a demanding bitch.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Well when white people flip over cars and burn down buildings after a city wins a championship is done in a burst of enthusiastic exuberance!

Surely you can see that.

I am not saying it is 'ok' or right or appropriate .... but the reasons why are vastly different that Burning Down East LA After Rodney King

destroyed 1600 business in Koreatown, 80 billion dollars in damages, deaths of 63 and more than 2000 injured

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    well there is that as well
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Members who have read this thread: 64