Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Letís talk truth about black on black crime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    I am not saying it is 'ok' or right or appropriate .... but the reasons why are vastly different that Burning Down East LA After Rodney King

destroyed 1600 business in Koreatown, 80 billion dollars in damages, deaths of 63 and more than 2000 injured
    Let's get real, before you get too entrenched in your mindset:

Busting #### up because you believe your rights as a citizen are being violated and the government employees are randomly killing your people;

VS.

Busting #### up because your sports team won or lost.

Is that simple enough or do you need me to dumb it down? Because I can do that.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    It is also my contention.

So far your only rebuttal has been "If you can't tell the difference you're a dumbass".
    Which, by association, makes me a dumbass too.

So if you would be so kind as to explain it in a manner that my drooling, short-bus-riding, no-attention-span-having ass can understand, that would be outstanding.
    Careful. You may get called out for being insensitive.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Ima start using "longitudinally challenged personnel conveyance"
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

but the reasons why are vastly different that Burning Down East LA After Rodney King

Do you think a business owner gives a tiny-rat's ass why their store or kiosk burned to the ground?

It's like this whole business with "hate crimes". For some arbitrary reason, "Hate" is an exacerbating factor when it comes to a crime. Two kids get beaten to a pulp. One because some schmuck saw him stick a $10 bill in his pocket, and decided that he should have it instead. The other because his skin didn't match the skin of the schmucks in the neighborhood he was in.

So - two different reasons for getting one's ass whooped. And IMO it doesn't make the tiniest shred of difference. The fact that "hate" was involved in the second incident is immaterial.

Same with riots. The reasons are different, but in the end, it's the same barbaric behavior, and I can't see how there are any mitigating or exacerbating factors involved simply because of the rationale behind it.

When white people riot and bust chit up, they are typically arrested and prosecuted.
    Whether that's true or not, I wasn't really discussing the consequences - IMO, I think anyone who acts like an animal has earned the right to be treated like an animal.
    If I had a nickel for every gender, I'd have two nickels.

Blog Entries
    IMO, I think anyone who acts like an animal has earned the right to be treated like an animal.
    And I think that's about right.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post

Anyone who calls me "insensitive" will receive no argument from me.
    If I had a nickel for every gender, I'd have two nickels.

Lets put it this way.
    Blacks do not demonstrate or march about ghetto killings because they simply don't give a damn.
    Occasionally a child gets killed in it's crib, or a, innocent grandma get killed by a stray bullet,. but , in general the one killed needed killing anyway.
    They know that. Yeah the Grandmother says the kid was a good kid, but that just aint so. The kid was a pain in the ass gang banger or a drug dealer.
    The killer did them a favor.

They rant and rave and riot about a white police officer who shoots one of these cretins, but that's racism. Pure and simple.
    They don't like white people shooting one of them, but another black is ok.

Now some may say this is a racist position.
    That's cool, I don't mind.
    If that person calling me a racist has a better answer for the acceptance of black on black killing post it.

Anyone who calls me "insensitive" will receive no argument from me.
    Toximus!!! Toximus!!!
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

ah yes .... white people burning cars after a sports event = blacks burning down a Baltimore neighborhood after Freddy Gray or LA after Rodney King

nice try short bus ... that is bull s hi it
    So itís not rioting or burning when whites do it?

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Let's get real, before you get too entrenched in your mindset:

Busting #### up because you believe your rights as a citizen are being violated and the government employees are randomly killing your people;

VS.

Busting #### up because your sports team won or lost.

Is that simple enough or do you need me to dumb it down? Because I can do that.
    Itís still an excuse. One you give to white people over and over and but you have a different standard for blacks

Members who have read this thread: 61