Feminists and Packing Your Mans Lunch

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches

According to the Daily Telegraph, "Maddie," an Australian mom was, apparently, tired of making the same sandwiches for her husband to take with him to work for lunch, so she asked the 26,186 members of the "Northshore Mums" Facebook group for ideas on how to improve her sandwich game - maybe some new lunch meats she hadn't thought of, or a cheese or a spread that would pep up his daily ham on white.

“I would love to hear what other mums make their hubbies for lunch and snacks throughout the work day,” she posted. "We are getting over sandwiches.”

What Maddie got, instead of cute recipes and artisan mayonnaise suggestions, was a violent backlash. Australia's feminists moms berated Maddie for perpetuating systemic male oppression, and lambasted her choice of lifestyle, which included packing her husband's lunches along with her kids'.

“Your husband is a grown up and you’re not his mother," wrote one group member.

"My husband can make his own damn lunch," scolded another.

One user even went further: “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”

[clip]

According to the Telegraph, the vicious Maddie attack was orchestrated and masterminded by a woman named Polly Dunning, who also happens to be the daughter of Gloria Steniem's Australian counterpart, Jane Caro. To give you an idea of how motherly and nurturing Dunning really is, last year, she wrote that her young son "disgusted her:" “I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me.”.

In the early days of dating my wife, I spent a summer at her place [it was close to the construction jobs I was working] ....

I never asked her to get up ....
She would get up at 4 am with me, while I showered, she would pack me a lunch and cook a couple of bacon and fried egg sandwiches ....
We also went to Hooters for my birthday that year ....

she caught a fair amount of flack from the nags in the office ....
her response - I have a boyfriend, and you are still single because :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love how feminism is supposed to be about choices, yet these NAGs jump all over and bully any woman who doesn't make the choices they want them to make.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a piece published by Raw Story, titled “Meet the self-hating women voting for Trump,” Kasparian asserts that females who support Trump only do so because they love sexual assault and hate women—including themselves. Their support is apparently void of reasons stemming from national security and foreign policy, the economy, the Supreme Court or government corruption, because, as we all know, women are too simple-minded to care about such silly matters.

Kasparian comes to her conclusion by cherry-picking responses from a mere four female Trump supporters stumbled upon on at rallies.

One cited woman Trump supporter disturbingly states that those women who’ve accused Trump of sexual assault should “grow a set.” Another said that she doesn’t “believe there should be a woman president.” Kasparian then extrapolates from such responses to assume they represent all female Trump supporters, though she also cites two other women whose statements reflect potential Trump policy and Trump character pluses as their reasoning for supporting the real estate mogul. These women are nonsensically thrown into the same “self-hating” female category.

Leftist Host: Female Trump Supporters Hate Themselves, Belong ‘In The Kitchen’

so you are supposed to be self supporting / don't need a man .... :blahblah:
but when you think for yourself and make a choice not part of the 3rd Wave Feminists Progressive Group Think .... you are self loathing gutter trash

black dog

Free America
eggs.jpg

PJay

Funny, I have felt the same as Maddie. Found ham salad, tuna salad, and meatloaf sandwiches are loved < short list

Feel sorry for Maddie's treatment. Women these days...is why I like men more!