Thread: Abandoned Boat

Abandoned Boat

Owner of abandoned vessel MD 8579 BW with serial number GHE63393F787 is hereby notifird to claim possession within 30 days. Failure to do so will result in Claim For Abandoned Vessel by property owner where vessel has been abandoned.

Owner may Contact:

captaindennisf@gmail.com

Notice of Abandoned Vessel

Notice is hereby given that the following vessel has apparently been abandoned for over 180 days on the property of Aqualand Marina 9610 Orland Park Drive Newburg, MD 20664 (301) 259-2222. The vessel is described as a green canoe, approx 14-15 in length, MD 8579 BW, manufactured by the Gheenoe Company, Florida. Application for title will be made in accordance with Section 8-722 of the Annotated Code of Maryland, Natural Resources Article if this vessel is not claimed and removed from this property within 30 days of this notice.

its not Francis's canoe, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by fishamajig View Post
    Notice is hereby given that the following vessel has apparently been abandoned for over 180 days on the property of Aqualand Marina 9610 Orland Park Drive Newburg, MD 20664 (301) 259-2222. The vessel is described as a green canoe, approx 14-15 in length, MD 8579 BW, manufactured by the Gheenoe Company, Florida. Application for title will be made in accordance with Section 8-722 of the Annotated Code of Maryland, Natural Resources Article if this vessel is not claimed and removed from this property within 30 days of this notice.
    Hell, I thought everything at Aqualand had been abandoned!

Has been apparent, though, for a little while that someone's trying to revive the place, and I wish you good luck and success in the effort.
    Maryland* - A nice place to live!
    (*excludes Baltimore City, and Prince George's and Montgomery Counties)

Blog Entries
    Curious why someone would abandon their canoe?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Symbolic protest against Columbus Day? A show of support to rename it to Indigenous Peoples Day? Everything needs a social slant to it these days.
    I demand rights for left-handed people!

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Got too far up the creek and then lost their paddle.

Usually.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Got too far up the creek and then lost their paddle.

Usually.
    :banjoes:
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by jrt_ms1995 View Post
    Hell, I thought everything at Aqualand had been abandoned!

Has been apparent, though, for a little while that someone's trying to revive the place, and I wish you good luck and success in the effort.
    I believe Gordon is trying to upscale before the state purchases it for the new bridge.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Gheenoes are cool little boats. Great for duck hunting
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Members who have read this thread: 81