Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Harvey Weinstein

  1. #1
    I Need a Life luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    4,934

    Harvey Weinstein

    Remember when all the Hollywood Elite were calling Trump terrible names and saying how disrespectful of women, he was? Gee these are the same people who knew just what Weinstein was up to and never reported it!!! Can you say hypocritical?????

  2. #2
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    118,578
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hollywood is filled with perverts, whores, and pedophiles. They just don't like getting shown for what they are, so they all have to pretend to be outraged.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  3. #3
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    33,946
    Lohan steps into the fray, sticks up for Weinstein wishes someone would harass her

    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

  4. #4
    I guess when hollywood finds a pedophiles, perverts they send them to the same rehab they sent roman planski, never to return again. But still has access to their money

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    hollywood is filled with perverts, whores, and pedophiles. They just don't like getting shown for what they are, so they all have to pretend to be outraged.
    "IYAOYAS" and a Proud Deplorable

  5. #5
    The Casting Couch has been around longer that dumbdick Weinstein.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    The Casting Couch has been around longer that dumbdick Weinstein.
    Yep. I thought everyone clearly understood - THIS IS the way stuff is done in Hollywood.
    If someone is famous in Hollywood - they've been part of it.
    If you want to be famous in Hollywood - get used to it.
    I was strongly under the impression the whole world knew this.

    Amazingly - the entire Hollywood establishment and their leftie friends in Washington are shocked, shocked I tell you that such behavior goes on there.

    THAT is what is interesting to me - that SO MANY are falling all over each other to condemn something they've turned a blind eye to for decades.

    When I was growing up, the rule was if the dog took a dump in the house, whoever found it first was responsible for cleaning it up.
    We were all elementary school age - and you can guess what happened.

    NOBODY saw it. I can describe several dozen times the dog crapped in the middle of the room, but NO ONE saw it.
    We actually have a hysterical family story about my little brother scooting across the carpet on his back pretending as we all were, that he didn't know it was there.

    This is like that. Hillary's response was almost SNL material funny. She was surprised. Shocked. Had no idea. Worst kept secret in Hollywood.
    I mean, in her book Living History, she is also completely unaware of Monica - and apparently everything else that Bill did.
    (Because the fallout would be worse if she wrote she knew about all of them). But seriously, how dumb can you get?
    Any wife knows. If they don't, they all have a gut feeling. Seriously, no one is that clueless.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  7. #7
    One would tend to think,,When someone tells you come here baby and bend over my desk and she gets popped in the balloon knot by the guy that's promising her a job that pays 5 grand a day after the second or third guy told her she would learn.. But nope, They line up down the street..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  8. #8
    Power with Control glhs837's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19,801
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    One would tend to think,,When someone tells you come here baby and bend over my desk and she gets popped in the balloon knot by the guy that's promising her a job that pays 5 grand a day after the second or third guy told her she would learn.. But nope, They line up down the street..
    It''s not that they didn't learn. They certainly did. they learned that the going price for a 5K a day job was bending over that desk.
    "I aim to misbehave."

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23,312
    If Weinstein needs a few buck he can write a tell-all book naming names and get rich blackmailing those who would pay him not to use their name.

  10. #10
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    33,946
    Backstage Video Of Ben Affleck Suggesting TV Host Go Topless Makes Rounds On Social Media

    “They would like it better if you did this show topless, the station, wouldn’t they?” asks Affleck, while hugging on Losique.

    "You usually show a lot more cleavage than this," he continues. "What's the story?"

    "It's Sunday morning," she replies.

    "That's never stopped you before, from getting them t***ies out," responds Affleck.

    After asking if they can do a "Janet Jackson stunt," Affleck asks the host if she's "wearing a nipple ring."


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ANN MARIE.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	120150
    Last edited by GURPS; 10-11-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Members who have read this thread: 86

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |