Harvey Weinstein

luvmygdaughters

Remember when all the Hollywood Elite were calling Trump terrible names and saying how disrespectful of women, he was? Gee these are the same people who knew just what Weinstein was up to and never reported it!!! Can you say hypocritical?????:whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hollywood is filled with perverts, whores, and pedophiles. They just don't like getting shown for what they are, so they all have to pretend to be outraged.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lohan steps into the fray, sticks up for Weinstein wishes someone would harass her

:whistle:

h3mech

I guess when hollywood finds a pedophiles, perverts they send them to the same rehab they sent roman planski, never to return again. But still has access to their money

hollywood is filled with perverts, whores, and pedophiles. They just don't like getting shown for what they are, so they all have to pretend to be outraged.

SamSpade

The Casting Couch has been around longer that dumbdick Weinstein.

Yep. I thought everyone clearly understood - THIS IS the way stuff is done in Hollywood.
If someone is famous in Hollywood - they've been part of it.
If you want to be famous in Hollywood - get used to it.
I was strongly under the impression the whole world knew this.

Amazingly - the entire Hollywood establishment and their leftie friends in Washington are shocked, shocked I tell you that such behavior goes on there.

THAT is what is interesting to me - that SO MANY are falling all over each other to condemn something they've turned a blind eye to for decades.

When I was growing up, the rule was if the dog took a dump in the house, whoever found it first was responsible for cleaning it up.
We were all elementary school age - and you can guess what happened.

NOBODY saw it. I can describe several dozen times the dog crapped in the middle of the room, but NO ONE saw it.
We actually have a hysterical family story about my little brother scooting across the carpet on his back pretending as we all were, that he didn't know it was there.

This is like that. Hillary's response was almost SNL material funny. She was surprised. Shocked. Had no idea. Worst kept secret in Hollywood.
I mean, in her book Living History, she is also completely unaware of Monica - and apparently everything else that Bill did.
(Because the fallout would be worse if she wrote she knew about all of them). But seriously, how dumb can you get?
Any wife knows. If they don't, they all have a gut feeling. Seriously, no one is that clueless.

black dog

Free America
One would tend to think,,When someone tells you come here baby and bend over my desk and she gets popped in the balloon knot by the guy that's promising her a job that pays 5 grand a day after the second or third guy told her she would learn.. But nope, They line up down the street..

glhs837

Power with Control
One would tend to think,,When someone tells you come here baby and bend over my desk and she gets popped in the balloon knot by the guy that's promising her a job that pays 5 grand a day after the second or third guy told her she would learn.. But nope, They line up down the street..

It''s not that they didn't learn. They certainly did. they learned that the going price for a 5K a day job was bending over that desk.

Hijinx

If Weinstein needs a few buck he can write a tell-all book naming names and get rich blackmailing those who would pay him not to use their name.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Backstage Video Of Ben Affleck Suggesting TV Host Go Topless Makes Rounds On Social Media

“They would like it better if you did this show topless, the station, wouldn’t they?” asks Affleck, while hugging on Losique.

"You usually show a lot more cleavage than this," he continues. "What's the story?"

"It's Sunday morning," she replies.

"That's never stopped you before, from getting them t***ies out," responds Affleck.

After asking if they can do a "Janet Jackson stunt," Affleck asks the host if she's "wearing a nipple ring."

ANN MARIE.jpg

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Backstage Video Of Ben Affleck Suggesting TV Host Go Topless Makes Rounds On Social Media

“They would like it better if you did this show topless, the station, wouldn’t they?” asks Affleck, while hugging on Losique.

"You usually show a lot more cleavage than this," he continues. "What's the story?"

"It's Sunday morning," she replies.

"That's never stopped you before, from getting them t***ies out," responds Affleck.

After asking if they can do a "Janet Jackson stunt," Affleck asks the host if she's "wearing a nipple ring."

There might be a reason why Hollywood marriages don't last, but I can't quite put my finger on why...

Anyway, as others have said, the "casting couch" is so common it's cliche. Anyone who didn't realize these people are sexually deviant and predatory is so sheltered and naive it's almost cute.

BOP

Hollywood is filled with perverts, whores, and pedophiles. They just don't like getting shown for what they are, so they all have to pretend to be outraged.

I've been wondering for days why Hollyweird has suddenly turned on one of their own like starving hyenas. That's one thing the leftists, by and large simply don't do; unlike the republican'ts. Do you really think it's as simple as that? I mean, the simplest answer is usually the best answer; that doesn't mean it's always going to be the correct answer. Still, that's what Doug Powers seems to be saying.

From Michele Malkin:
http://michellemalkin.com/2017/10/1...ocess-of-pretending-weinstein-never-happened/

The name Harvey Weinstein is being purged from Hollywood.

On Monday, Deadline reported that The Weinstein Company is removing Weinstein’s executive producer credit from any TV series he’s worked on, and plans to wipe it from upcoming movie releases.

“So it is written, so it shall be done.”

Striking Weinstein’s name is way more about the rest of Hollywood trying to make themselves feel better about ignoring his behavior for years — no, decades — than it is about punishing Weinstein. Well, they’re in the acting business, so they shouldn’t have any trouble pretending it never happened.

Even the company Weinstein co-founded might be re-named:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I've been wondering for days why Hollyweird has suddenly turned on one of their own like starving hyenas. That's one thing the leftists, by and large simply don't do; unlike the republican'ts. Do you really think it's as simple as that? I mean, the simplest answer is usually the best answer; that doesn't mean it's always going to be the correct answer. Still, that's what Doug Powers seems to be saying.

From Michele Malkin:
http://michellemalkin.com/2017/10/1...ocess-of-pretending-weinstein-never-happened/

The name Harvey Weinstein is being purged from Hollywood.

On Monday, Deadline reported that The Weinstein Company is removing Weinstein’s executive producer credit from any TV series he’s worked on, and plans to wipe it from upcoming movie releases.

“So it is written, so it shall be done.”

Striking Weinstein’s name is way more about the rest of Hollywood trying to make themselves feel better about ignoring his behavior for years — no, decades — than it is about punishing Weinstein. Well, they’re in the acting business, so they shouldn’t have any trouble pretending it never happened.

Even the company Weinstein co-founded might be re-named:

Watching interview with Tucker and Mark Steyn (who I think is awesome, btw).

1. Love your reference to Republican'ts. :lol:

2. Just watched a news story about Emineim and his latest rap rant about Trump. Why is Em still relevant?

3. Watched Hillary have no idea about Weinstein. Yeah, right. Oh, yeah, she says the money donated by him will be used for charity. It will be for her charity; as in the Clinton welfare fund. And, why is she still relevant? Who the hell knows.

black dog

Free America
Marshall Mathers is another one I would like to ask what the three Branches of the Federal Government is..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've been wondering for days why Hollyweird has suddenly turned on one of their own like starving hyenas. That's one thing the leftists, by and large simply don't do; unlike the republican'ts.

going back to the 1990's ...
Sen. Packwood from Oregon
- worked with and was generally regarded as a 'good guy' by democrats ... he supported Abortion Rights

I mean come on Oregon isn't Texas

anyway Old Bob had a habit of 'kissing' and hugging women when he would meet then, instead of maybe a hand shake
women tolerated this because Old Bob supported Liberal Causes
anyhow at some point democrats decided they needed Old Bob's Seat and he was vulnerable
so out came the 'sexual harassment' claims, unwanted kissing / hugs etc ... threats from the ethics committee for am investigation

Old Bob Left in disgrace .... Ron Wyden Democrat has held the seat since

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/29/magazine/the-trials-of-bob-packwood.html?pagewanted=all
AH, BUT IT HAD. HUTTON, A Political novice in Oregon, hadn't heard the rumors swirling for years around Bob Packwood, the graying boy wonder and maverick of the United State Senate. Tales of Packwood's exploits as a masher, often involving members of his staff, had long been served up for the delectation of insiders, like canapes at a political cocktail party. In the years before sexual harassment became a national catch phrase, such incidents were usually winked away.

as long as you are useful you are tolerated ... I mean really, how else do you explain Teddy K :shrug:

so the Modern Era we have;

3rd Wave Feminists ....
Intersectionality ....
Muslim Apologists ....

Why I No Longer Identify as a Feminist

Liberal feminist aims gradually shifted from the position:

“Everyone deserves human rights and equality, and feminism focuses on achieving them for women.”

to

“Individuals and groups of all sexes, races, religions and sexualities have their own truths, norms and values. All truths, cultural norms and moral values are equal. Those of white, Western, heterosexual men have unfairly dominated in the past so now they and all their ideas must be set aside for marginalized groups.”

Liberal feminism had shifted from the universality of equal human rights to identity politics. No longer were ideas valued on their merit but on the identity of the speaker and this was multifaceted, incorporating sex, gender identity, race, religion, sexuality and physical ability. The value of an identity in social justice terms is dependent on its degree of marginalization, and these stack up and vie for primacy. This is where liberal feminism went so badly wrong. When postcolonial guilt fought with feminism, feminism lost. When it fought with LGBT rights, they lost too.

So aware of Western imperialism having trampled on other cultures historically, Western liberal feminism now embraced their most patriarchal aspects. A Western liberal feminist can, on the same day, take part in a slut walk to protest Western women being judged by their clothing and accuse anyone criticizing the niqab of Islamophobia. She can demand the prosecution of a Christian baker for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a same sex-couple, and condemn the planning of a Gay Pride march through a heavily Muslim area as racist. Many intersectional feminists do not limit themselves to the criticism of other white, Western feminists but pour vitriolic, racist abuse on liberal Muslim and ex-Muslim feminists and LGBT activists. The misogyny and homophobia of Christianity may be criticized by all (quite rightly) but the misogyny and homophobia of Islam by none, not even Muslims. The right to criticize one’s own culture and religion is seemingly restricted to white westerners (The best analysis of “The Racism of Some Anti-racists” is by Tom Owolade).

somewhere Weinstien reached his expiration date .... now Afleck is in trouble, and I believe it ain't over by a long shot

officeguy

There might be a reason why Hollywood marriages don't last, but I can't quite put my finger on why...

Anyway, as others have said, the "casting couch" is so common it's cliche. Anyone who didn't realize these people are sexually deviant and predatory is so sheltered and naive it's almost cute.

Affleck looks and sounds like he is drunk or high (probably both).

nutz

The funny part is how they are all climbing on the bandwagon. Yet, no one is asking why now?
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...-let-me-pass-him-to-get-to-the-door-1.3252376

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Affleck looks and sounds like he is drunk or high (probably both).

Ben Affleck is a well-known drunk, druggie, serial philanderer, and compulsive gambler.

It's hilarious the way all these celebrities clutched their pearls and insisted they had NEVER :drama: heard such language as the terrible things Donald Trump said in that Billy Bush tape. They didn't even KNOW any men who talked about women like that!

:roflmao:

Freaking liars and hypocrites. Political tools. Perverts and degenerates. Scumbags.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;KCNvREKTnQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=KCNvREKTnQc[/video]