Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Watermelon gift gets fireman fired

..and puppies
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Only when dipping in Howdy's Honey..

Name:  9cb3cdbed5377d7a4efff06925cda203--vintage-advertisements-vintage-ads.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  14.6 KB
    That reminds me...I wonder if I still have that copy of Little Black Sambo on the shelf. I used to read it to my kids often when they were little.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

I still have,,,,,errr my neighbor still has his deck art..Name:  download (49).jpg
Views: 103
Size:  4.0 KB
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I still have,,,,,errr my neighbor still has his deck art..Name:  download (49).jpg
Views: 103
Size:  4.0 KB
    My driveway entrance is defined by two black stable boy statues holding up lanterns. Much more tasteful and PC than your...er..I mean...your neighbor's raycis figurine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lawn_Jockey,_Guyton,_GA,_US.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	120144
    Last edited by Gilligan; 10-11-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Oh Look. All the forum bigots crawled out of their holes. What a special day!

Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    Oh Look. All the forum bigots crawled out of their holes. What a special day!
    Oh look..look who crawled out from under their rock to enjoy the show!

And look who couldn't recognize hyperbolic sarcasm if their very life depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Oh please. When was the last time you received a gift wrapped watermelon as a present? Or gave one? Or ever even heard of doing that? That's ridiculous.
    As I say, pretty dumb gift, as the response was exceptionally predictable.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Uncle Remus, Aunt Jemima and Buckwheat.
    A culinary ménage à trois.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tin-Sign---Uncle-Remus-Syrup.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	120147   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ummm-Buckwheats.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	120148  
    happier than a puppy with two weenies

ah yes..ole buckwheat. Converted to Islam and changed his name to Kareem of Wheat...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    ah yes..ole buckwheat. Converted to Islam and changed his name to Kareem of Wheat...
    he went of to be a cereal killer.
    happier than a puppy with two weenies

Members who have read this thread: 88