Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you disrespect the flag?

Do you disrespect the flag?

14 ways you are disrespecting the American flag and might not know it:

http://www.pennlive.com/nation-world...cting_the.html

Nope. None of them. Why don't you answer your own question(s). That would be interesting, if you are an honest person.

​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Nope. None of them. Why don't you answer your own question(s). That would be interesting, if you are an honest person.

I have. And you just did with the patriot emoji

4. 10-12-2017, 12:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    I have. And you just did with the patriot emoji
    So, is there something wrong with the patriot emoji? Am I desecrating the flag by using it? From reading your posts here, you don't believe in America as She was founded. You want to change Her. That is where I can't agree with you. And, I am doing you a favor to try to persuade you to support Her. You would not like the alternative. Trust me.

I was going to post 13, but the forum only allowed 12. I just found that really funny! Sort of.
    Last edited by littlelady; 10-12-2017 at 03:53 AM.

Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Seven just really made me mad. In all the crazy cleaning out of years to move, I made some bad decisions of what to keep and get rid off. But, always on top of my list was to make sure that my dad's funeral flag (in the wooden triangle glass case) was packed properly. He was WWII/Korean War. If I had lost everything, but that item, I would have made do.

The most awesome patriot dad, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Seven just really made me mad. In all the crazy cleaning out of years to move, I made some bad decisions of what to keep and get rid off. But, always on top of my list was to make sure that my dad's funeral flag (in the wooden triangle glass case) was packed properly. He was WWII/Korean War. If I had lost everything, but that item, I would have made do.

The most awesome patriot dad, ever.
    And, just to add, after talking to Hub about this tonight. Apparently, one of his distant relatives helped put the flag back up at Iwo Jima. Awesome! I am a history nut! That is so awesome! Thanks for starting this thread, seven. And, again, be careful what you wish for!

And, just to add that I am such a freaking American; if my flag gets twisted because of the wind, I adjust it back every day. If it gets tattered and torn, I replace it. Also, something fun. We don't need to pay for a house alarm system. There is, also, a Marine flag flying in our yard.
    Last edited by littlelady; 10-12-2017 at 02:08 AM.

If I may ...

And the most egregious desecration and disrespect of the US flag award go to ..... police with their thin blue line black and white US flag. Every time I see one, I want to burn it on the spot.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

And the most egregious desecration and disrespect of the US flag award go to ..... police with their thin blue line black and white US flag. Every time I see one, I want to burn it on the spot.
    You're not referring to this one, right? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Blue Line garden flag.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	120151

This one must really set you off. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Blue Line red and blue.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	120152
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Only one is flying it in the rain. It currently flies under a cover. I never do any of the others.

Also, my Dad was big on my flying the flag - he told me I need solar lamps for it to keep it lit when it is dark out.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Members who have read this thread: 73