Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bannon says Trump only has 30% chance of fulfilling his term

Not sure but this reminded me of THIS:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...n-of-us/58945/

As silly as this was at the time, it made big news. People gave him a lot of credibility.

About as silly as this -
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Suddenly Progressives want to listen to something Bannon has to say
    Last edited by GURPS; 10-12-2017 at 06:15 AM.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

I think a man who was one of his closest advisors for 7 months may have a bit more insight than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I think a man who was one of his closest advisors for 7 months may have a bit more insight than you.
    To whom are you speaking?

Have you read the 25th amendment? Do you understand it? Do you understand it's ramifications?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    To whom are you speaking?

Have you read the 25th amendment? Do you understand it? Do you understand it's ramifications?
    That pussy can't understand the 1st and 2nd amendment.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.
    Steve Bannon is the Antichrist! He is evil!!
    (Steve Bannon criticizes Donald Trump)
    Steve Bannon is right! We need to listen to Steve Bannon! He speaks truth!

You people are so pathetically predictable.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    That's how Harvey Weinstein can get out of the dog house: he needs to go on a Hate Trump tour and spend a week or so doing nothing but talking about how Trump is HitlerSatanStalin. Then he will go back to being a hero of the mindless amnesiac Left again and go on all the shows as a sage and elder statesman.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

So many vague references to anonymous "sources"....yeah..that's some solid and credible reporting right there. Something Vanity Fair is really well known for.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    So many vague references to anonymous "sources"....yeah..that's some solid and credible reporting right there. Something Vanity Fair is really well known for.

I have no doubt Steve Bannon has been shooting his mouth off. There's a reason why he was fired, and I'm guessing his need to speak intemperately to grandstand and self-promote is that reason.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I have no doubt Steve Bannon has been shooting his mouth off. There's a reason why he was fired, and I'm guessing his need to speak intemperately to grandstand and self-promote is that reason.
    I've noticed.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

11. 10-12-2017, 10:36 AM
    Reason
    Removed by the Department of Redundency Department

Members who have read this thread: 38