Bannon says Trump only has 30% chance of fulfilling his term

Sapidus

Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers

This_person

Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers

Sap, you can't figure out what the 10th amendment is. Learn more about that one before you start thinking about the 25th.

Sapidus

What a $hit Show!

Right?

And the saddest thing is his supporters still
won’t admit it. I have to hand it to Trump he called it when he said he could shoot someone and these cretins wouldn’t care. He knows his base

littlelady

God bless the USA
What a $hit Show!

You don't think Obama was a shiat show, too? :roflmao:

Give Trump some credit. I bet he walks around with those little bags to pick up the poop left behind; for so long, now, that it is petrified; pun intended.

:roflmao:

Last edited:

This_person

Right?

won’t admit it. I have to hand it to Trump he called it when he said he could shoot someone and these cretins wouldn’t care. He knows his base

Have you been able to find any proof of your claim of escalating police brutality?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

black dog

Free America
Right?

Speaking of turds, you keep avoiding my question, What have you done for your Country??

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:bs:

Suddenly Progressives want to listen to something Bannon has to say

Last edited:

Sapidus

I think a man who was one of his closest advisors for 7 months may have a bit more insight than you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Steve Bannon is the Antichrist! He is evil!!
(Steve Bannon criticizes Donald Trump)
Steve Bannon is right! We need to listen to Steve Bannon! He speaks truth!

You people are so pathetically predictable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's how Harvey Weinstein can get out of the dog house: he needs to go on a Hate Trump tour and spend a week or so doing nothing but talking about how Trump is HitlerSatanStalin. Then he will go back to being a hero of the mindless amnesiac Left again and go on all the shows as a sage and elder statesman.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So many vague references to anonymous "sources"....yeah..that's some solid and credible reporting right there. Something Vanity Fair is really well known for.

:yawn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So many vague references to anonymous "sources"....yeah..that's some solid and credible reporting right there. Something Vanity Fair is really well known for.

:yawn:

I have no doubt Steve Bannon has been shooting his mouth off. There's a reason why he was fired, and I'm guessing his need to speak intemperately to grandstand and self-promote is that reason.