Another example of the mindless cult

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
[FACEBOOK]https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flowell.c.johnson%2Fposts%2F10209073880638458[/FACEBOOK]

Yes, you braindead moron, Trump supporters are the ones who've been shielding Hollywood predators. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The point being, of course, that Hollywood is almost exclusively Hillary territory. So it's actually Hillary supporters who have been harboring and shielding the pedophiles and rapists, not Trump supporters.

It's somewhat amusing to listen to Meryl Streep foam at the mouth about Donald Trump after she stood and applauded for Roman Polanski and defended Harvey Weinstein.

luvmygdaughters

The point being, of course, that Hollywood is almost exclusively Hillary territory. So it's actually Hillary supporters who have been harboring and shielding the pedophiles and rapists, not Trump supporters.

It's somewhat amusing to listen to Meryl Streep foam at the mouth about Donald Trump after she stood and applauded for Roman Polanski and defended Harvey Weinstein.

Yep, thats what I was saying, they were so quick to call Trump a sexist, misogynest, pig. But look who they were hiding behind their security walls!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, thats what I was saying, they were so quick to call Trump a sexist, misogynest, pig. But look who they were hiding behind their security walls!!

Oh, they don't know ANYONE! who talks like that! They don't know ANYONE! who disrespects women!

:lol:

Unfortunately the sheeple will care about what the progpress tells them to care about, and they will believe what the progpress tells them to believe.

Sapidus

Oh, they don't know ANYONE! who talks like that! They don't know ANYONE! who disrespects women!

:lol:

Unfortunately the sheeple will care about what the progpress tells them to care about, and they will believe what the progpress tells them to believe.

This schadenfreude from you on this is pretty rich considering you voted for a president who has been accused by no less than 12 women of doing the same thing. Admits to grabbing women’s pussies and looking at underage girls in their private dressing area.

Midnightrider

I’ll just leave this here...... D514F138-505E-4523-80A1-C074945F3065.jpg

Sapidus

There are also numerous pics of Trump
with Weinstein. Trying to play this as a democratic problem is inane and reeks of desperation trying to shift blame from Trumps endless failures

This_person

This schadenfreude from you on this is pretty rich considering you voted for a president who has been accused by no less than 12 women of doing the same thing. Admits to grabbing women’s pussies and looking at underage girls in their private dressing area.

And Hillary is married to a rapist best known for sexual harassment of a young intern; she attacked them all (except ol' Bill). So, who would have been better.

Sapidus

And Hillary is married to a rapist best known for sexual harassment of a young intern; she attacked them all (except ol' Bill). So, who would have been better.

More lies. It wasn’t sexual harrasment. It was consensual. That’s a pretty bold accusation. Prove he is a rapist.

You can’t hold a person accountable for someone else actions.

Everything I said about Trump is public record and proveable

I don’t like all her policies but 3-4 decades of public service vs a petulant toddler who spends all day tweeting about people and things that make him angry. He has shown us he is incapable of leading these last 7 months and now you allow him to lead by EO when you were outraged about another president doing it

The choice was and is clear

People who voted for Trump abandoned their morals and let slide sexual harassment , fraud and disrespect to the troops by the very person they voted for. And now they complain about all those things like they have the moral high ground when that ship sailed long ago.

Hijinx

More lies. It wasn’t sexual harrasment. It was consensual. That’s a pretty bold accusation. Prove he is a rapist.

You can’t hold a person accountable for someone else actions.

Everything I said about Trump is public record and proveable

I don’t like all her policies but 3-4 decades of public service vs a petulant toddler who spends all day tweeting about people and things that make him angry. He has shown us he is incapable of leading these last 7 months and now you allow him to lead by EO when you were outraged about another president doing it

The choice was and is clear

People who voted for Trump abandoned their morals and let slide sexual harassment , fraud and disrespect to the troops by the very person they voted for. And now they complain about all those things like they have the moral high ground when that ship sailed long ago.

You don't seem to understand or rather you don't want to understand, that Weinstein's bad example is not what people here are bitching about.
What they are bitching about is the fact that they are all acting like they didn't know what was going on.
We know Trump had relations with a lot of women, I don't recall anyone here denying that.
The problem is that Hillary knows what Bill was doing she accepted it.
She accepted Weinstein'smoney and she knew what he was doing.

Trying to act all innocent an sh1t like she didn't know or al the liberals and yourself acting that way is the BS of the whole thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I’ll just leave this here...... View attachment 120166

:lmao:

Yeah, when I care what the bots think I'll be sure to let you know. Now run along and worship your rapists and pedophiles.

littlelady

God bless the USA
:lmao:

Yeah, when I care what the bots think I'll be sure to let you know. Now run along and worship your rapists and pedophiles.

Might be best post, ever. Even though you are an owner of this forum; a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Total sarcasm on my part. Hollywood does not impact my life, anymore. I have no interest in movies, or series on tv. Or watch the
Academy Awards, Globes, Emmies; whatever. Actors have issues. That is why they became actors. I have no time for them/that.

Screw them. The last series I watched was Friends, and that was back when my first born went to college in 2004. One more time. Screw them. Pun intended.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Trying to act all innocent an sh1t like she didn't know or al the liberals and yourself acting that way is the BS of the whole thing.

Yeah - I mean -
[video=youtube;KCNvREKTnQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc[/video]

People laughed. They knew why it was "funny".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Right back into denial where you are comfortable :yay:

Denial of what? That Trump had his picture taken with some ####bag at an event? And in your "mind" that makes them best buddies? I'm not in denial at all - I'm fully cognizant of the fact that you are mentally ill and desperately grasping at anything that will allow you to stay in your alternate reality.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The "Well, he did it too" narrative is always going to be a way of explaining this away. Despite all we knew about Trump, he was still elected president. Despite all we now know about Weinstein, he now lives in hiding and in shame, and seeking mental help. Trying to compare Trump to Weinstein is a big fail.

The left made it clear with Bill Clinton that they are okay with someone abusing their power to take advantage of women. Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Monica Lewinsky... Rather than stand up as the feminist she claims to be, Hillary Clinton defended her husband by going on a defamation campaign against these women. Then the left circled the wagons around Bill saying the Lewinsky affair was a private, consensual matter and no one's business; thus condoning a sitting president having an extramarital affair, defiling the Oval Office, lying under oath, and abusing his power to take advantage of an intern. The standard was set. The left is all-in with their own abusing women, while claiming they are the advocates for women.

Mentally deranged liars and hypocrites.