Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Culture Wars Will End In Another Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    i've applied for my anitfa hunting permit just in case they show up down here.
    lol
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    Don't count on it. ANTIFA is serious about Nov 4th.
    What do they have planned for Nov 4th?
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

I've applied for my Anitfa hunting permit just in case they show up down here.
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    disruptions nation wide
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

I've applied for my Anitfa hunting permit just in case they show up down here.
    I don't think they can gather a quorum here to block Main St, unless they use just lesbians. I hope they have safety pads and ear plugs because being under a running 7.3 diesel is really loud and bumpy...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Antifa should be like the deer that are so prevalent around here. If they are in the road and you hit one just keep driving and hope you don't damage your vehicle too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    The protesters were arrested on misdemeanor charges and kept in custody for 12 hours.
    Stopp with the misdemeanor charges and make it a felony. Stop playing around with these a-holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    Their mothers organized it.

They needed a day to get them out of the house so they can go down to the basement and change the sheets.

Members who have read this thread: 36