Missing TX Girl

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The 3-year-old Texas girl at the center of an Amber Alert issued Saturday was put outside in the middle of the night as punishment for not drinking milk, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Wesley Mathews took his daughter, Sherin Mathews, outside at 3 a.m. Saturday to discipline her, the affidavit states. According to the affidavit, he told her to stand near a large tree in the back yard. When he went outside 15 minutes later, his daughter was gone.

Wesley Mathews told police that coyotes had been spotted in the alley where he left his daughter. The house in the 900 block of Sunningdale also backs up to railroad tracks.

Something really wrong here...

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-richardson-girl/481985040

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, #1 would be who takes their 3 year old kid outside at 3am to "discipline them"? #2, would be that they didn't call the cops until she was gone for 5 hours.

Obviously he beat that little girl and killed her, now he's all "dingo ate my baby!"

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, #1 would be who takes their 3 year old kid outside at 3am to "discipline them"? #2, would be that they didn't call the cops until she was gone for 5 hours.

Obviously he beat that little girl and killed her, now he's all "dingo ate my baby!"

So, hearbreakingly sad. All I can think of is how much I protected my children, and how much my first gandchild looks to me for everthing. However, this story ends, it will not be normal.

officeguy

Pretty sure he killed his child.
If he didn't he should be jailed for terminal stupidity.

Obviously the judiciary system thinks he killed her. He was arrested for leaving her outside. They slapped him with a $250,000 bail and towed all of his cars.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I care. So sad. I read a story yesterday about a Iowa couple that left their infant in an indoor swing for a week; no feeding, no diaper change, no nothing. How can people be so sick in the head. I can’t comprehend how people can harm an innocent child. Disgusting and depraved. RIP, little angels.

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Co...-month-old-found-dead-in-swing-453179933.html