Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MEDICAL MARIJUANA -- An inside look at Maryland's budding medical marijuana industry

weed is good.. let the little criiminals sit aorund and get high instead of commit crimes..
    maybe they'll even flip burgers high and willing to do the job since they can do it high or something.
    let weed be the new opiate of the people, a lot of people need to be sedated.

I don't want a bunch of high people driving around the roads. No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    Best move the #### out of SOMD then, because that ship has long since sailed. Least the pot heads drive slow/overly cautious, vs the drunkards falling asleep at the wheel, the pill heads with their delayed reactions, and the people addicted to their phones who plain ain't looking at the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Sucks to have freedom, huh?
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    Best move the #### out of SOMD then, because that ship has long since sailed. Least the pot heads drive slow/overly cautious, vs the drunkards falling asleep at the wheel, the pill heads with their delayed reactions, and the people addicted to their phones who plain ain't looking at the road.
    Wait, I thought SOMD, specifically the Lex Park/California area, was just voted one of the Ten greatest and most wonderful places ever to live? You make it sound like its a bunch of zombies behind the wheel

Members who have read this thread: 65