MEDICAL MARIJUANA -- An inside look at Maryland's budding medical marijuana industry

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Preparation continues for the start of medical cannabis sales in Maryland

FREDERICK, Maryland -- It's been years in the making but cultivators and dispensaries for medical marijuana are now in the final stages of preparing for the start of business later this year.

Video report follows:

Last edited:
There is nothing you can do about it at this stage but pray. This is not a blessing and I am now in Colorado and I see it first hand daily.

Mikee517

Can anyone provide a solid answer by telling me when a dispensary will open in Maryland? It seem like for about six months all I hear is,”Next month”.

terbear1225

There is nothing you can do about it at this stage but pray. This is not a blessing and I am now in Colorado and I see it first hand daily.

would love to have you elaborate on what you are seeing daily that leads you to view medical marijuana as a negative.

Chris0nllyn

Can anyone provide a solid answer by telling me when a dispensary will open in Maryland? It seem like for about six months all I hear is,”Next month”.

MD has completely FUBAR'd this whole process. Legal cases, revamping of the MMCC, bitching politicians, etc. MMCC has yet to issue anything in stone and while at least one grow facility has started growing, they have yet to actually dispense anything and no one knows exactly when that'll be.

Kinnakeet

There goes the neighbor hood now every person who believes they need weed will be camping out at the stores like alcoholics at a liquor store ..:larry:

DannyMotorcycle

weed is good.. let the little criiminals sit aorund and get high instead of commit crimes..
maybe they'll even flip burgers high and willing to do the job since they can do it high or something.
let weed be the new opiate of the people, a lot of people need to be sedated.

Clem72

I don't want a bunch of high people driving around the roads. No thanks

Best move the #### out of SOMD then, because that ship has long since sailed. Least the pot heads drive slow/overly cautious, vs the drunkards falling asleep at the wheel, the pill heads with their delayed reactions, and the people addicted to their phones who plain ain't looking at the road.

Baker12

I don't want a bunch of high people driving around the roads. No thanks

Best move the #### out of SOMD then, because that ship has long since sailed. Least the pot heads drive slow/overly cautious, vs the drunkards falling asleep at the wheel, the pill heads with their delayed reactions, and the people addicted to their phones who plain ain't looking at the road.

Wait, I thought SOMD, specifically the Lex Park/California area, was just voted one of the Ten greatest and most wonderful places ever to live? You make it sound like its a bunch of zombies behind the wheel