Eyelashes...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
For what it's worth, I have been using Rodan & Fields Last Boost since July and WOW! This stuff really works! They are much longer and thicker and I am down to one coat of mascara. It's pricey, but worth it.

I am not a dealer, just passing this along...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Obviously, the 70 was worth it. It is nice to hear that a product really works. Back in the day, I might have spent that kind of money on a product, but not, anymore, since we have retried. I was feeling guilty today that I, finally, trashed my dot's hand me down L'Oréal mascara. I felt guilty spending 7.99 on Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal, today. :lol:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Do you, really, have to put your 'muzzle'
into every single thread? You are a hoot!
Do you not get enough attention? Happy mascaraing! :roflmao:

Littlelady 10/09 10:20pm

I want to say, also, that I should not be laughing on a thread that has a subject of loss of life through no fault of their own. But, you may have just nipped the 'infighting' in the bud/butt; which I am guilty of, too..

I made a NYE resolution, early. Never, again, will I be 'sucked into' the petty 'crap' on this forum.

Last edited by littlelady; 10-10-2017 at 03:40 AM.

You just couldn't do it could you, self control of about 75 hours. We can now ad Liar to you being a Hypocrite.. I have told you more that once, WackoKooKoo stop posting your dumb sh!t and i'll leave you alone,,

littlelady

God bless the USA
Littlelady 10/09 10:20pm

I want to say, also, that I should not be laughing on a thread that has a subject of loss of life through no fault of their own. But, you may have just nipped the 'infighting' in the bud/butt; which I am guilty of, too..

I made a NYE resolution, early. Never, again, will I be 'sucked into' the petty 'crap' on this forum.

Last edited by littlelady; 10-10-2017 at 03:40 AM.

You just couldn't do it could you, self control of about 75 hours. We can now ad Liar to you being a Hypocrite.. I have told you more that once, WackoKooKoo stop posting your dumb sh!t and i'll leave you alone,,

Why can't you leave it alone? You seem to have no self control, either. I have never gauged how long it took for someone to respond to me. Do you understand that you just made yourself the biggest hypocrite on this forum? Why do you think it is ok to call me names, and tell me not to post; but, at the same time act like you know everything. How is my dumb shiat different? I feel special that you are following me. Thank you! Oorah and all that! One more thing. I never should be accused of taking a thread off topic. You win that award. Congrats!

And, you just made Rose's day! :roflmao:

And, why would you post in a thread about mascara? That is the question of the day.

black dog

Free America
Why can't you leave it alone? You seem to have no self control, either. I have never gauged how long it took for someone to respond to me. Do you understand that you just made yourself the biggest hypocrite on this forum? Why do you think it is ok to call me names, and tell me not to post; but, at the same time act like you know everything. How is my dumb shiat different? I feel special that you are following me. Thank you! Oorah and all that! One more thing. I never should be accused of taking a thread off topic. You win that award. Congrats!

And, you just made Rose's day! :roflmao:

And, why would you post in a thread about mascara? That is the question of the day.

You are a ####ing nut...

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are a ####ing nut...

No, I am not. Just because you say so. Who really listens to you? Yet to be determined.

But, thanks for trying to excuse your behavior. I wish you well.

This is how I view you in my years here, and reading your posts. :tantrum:

One more thing. My hub thinks you are a jerk, but he wants to understand that you are a Marine bro. You make that really hard for him, but he stands by you.

Last edited: