Okay, I Laughed

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;NfYKvYou5m8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=NfYKvYou5m8[/video]

Hijinx

Excuse me. I am confused. What does "Cocks not Glocks" mean?

Are they saying they would rather be raped than carry a gun?

Sure sounds like it. Sounds like an open invitation.

Chris0nllyn

Excuse me. I am confused. What does "Cocks not Glocks" mean?

Are they saying they would rather be raped than carry a gun?

Sure sounds like it. Sounds like an open invitation.

Essentially, yes. They thumb their dildos at the idea that a woman carrying a gun is a bad way to stop from being raped.

I think this is a good video of protestors who, when confronted by reality, simply shout slogans.

*Not to mention, the protestor's voice reminds me of Megan Mullally from Will and Grace.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Essentially, yes. They thumb their dildos at the idea that a woman carrying a gun is a bad way to stop from being raped.

I think this is a good video of protestors who, when confronted by reality, simply shout slogans.

*Not to mention, the protestor's voice reminds me of Megan Mullally from Will and Grace.

Not wishing anything bad on anybody, but maybe when they are having the life choked out of them while being brutality sodomized they will rethink that Glock thing..

Hijinx

Personally I think they are phucking idiots.

BOP

The best part was the long pause while the brainless protest leader tried to figure out how to counter the conceled carry argument....and....I got nothing. Back to our regularly scheduled chant!

Hijinx

I did notice that all the dildos are designed to fit in a harness,, :shrug:

Dildo's and pussy hats. Today's women sure are liberated.
The women of yesterday would not have thought of showing up in public with either. Today's women curse like sailors and go around like tramps.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dildo's and pussy hats. Today's women sure are liberated.
The women of yesterday would not have thought of showing up in public with either. Today's women curse like sailors and go around like tramps.

Consider me a woman of yesterday, although, I do curse at times. I would not be caught dead with either of those items.