The Wall

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But...but...the progs say there isn't going to be a wall. They say that nothing has been done toward building the wall. They say that Trump lied to us and was never going to build our wall.

How can this be??

Hank

my war
Gotta build that wall! Need to keep out those terrorists that kill 58 and injure 500 in a matter of 10 minutes! :patriot:

Restitution

Gotta build that wall! Need to keep out those terrorists that kill 58 and injure 500 in a matter of 10 minutes! :patriot:

At least the Wall is a solution to a problem that this country IS facing. Not just throwing out a problem with no solution and expecting others to fix it for you.

So... what is YOUR solution to the Vegas problem that you mentioned? We will all wait... :tap:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm having a hard time imagining a wall that these illegals won't figure out how to either scale or penetrate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No: It was Hank the troll.

I think of it as "Hank the mindless Trump hating bot" who will blithely make himself look completely retarded in order to say something - anything - mean about his mortal enemy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm having a hard time imagining a wall that these illegals won't figure out how to either scale or penetrate.

You're right. Eventually they'll learn how to breach it, so we might as well forget any barriers, throw open our borders, and just allow anyone who wants to to come in and take over our country. Why fight it? Why even try? If it's not perfect, it sucks.

Chris0nllyn

At least the Wall is a solution to a problem that this country IS facing. Not just throwing out a problem with no solution and expecting others to fix it for you.

So... what is YOUR solution to the Vegas problem that you mentioned? We will all wait... :tap:

How is the wall going to stop a bunch fo Asians fropm overstaying their Visas? Or Canadians? Immigration "problems" in this country don't come from peopel crossing one border.

But...but...the progs say there isn't going to be a wall. They say that nothing has been done toward building the wall. They say that Trump lied to us and was never going to build our wall.

How can this be??

Each of those tiny prototypes cost $500,000 and Congress has yet to appropriate any money toward building of the actual wall.

Hijinx

I think of it as "Hank the mindless Trump hating bot" who will blithely make himself look completely retarded in order to say something - anything - mean about his mortal enemy.

You could say the same thing about a couple of others in here, but they keep us amused.

Restitution

How is the wall going to stop a bunch fo Asians fropm overstaying their Visas? Or Canadians? Immigration "problems" in this country don't come from peopel crossing one border.

Ahhh... another one!

So... what is YOUR solution to the problems that you mentioned? We will all wait... :tap:

Hijinx

Each of those tiny prototypes cost $500,000 and Congress has yet to appropriate any money toward building of the actual wall.

Are Asians and Canadians in the numbers and causing us the problems of MS13 , drunk drivers with no insurance, educating foreign students?

Oh I forgot etc., etc, etc..

PsyOps

Pixelated
You're right. Eventually they'll learn how to breach it, so we might as well forget any barriers, throw open our borders, and just allow anyone who wants to to come in and take over our country. Why fight it? Why even try? If it's not perfect, it sucks.

You really have a skill for extrapolating things out of a comment that just aren't there. I am not, by any means, suggesting we shouldn't have a border wall of some sort. I have been a big advocate for it. I'm just making the general statement that I can't imagine any wall (at least what I'm seeing in the prototypes) that won't eventually be breached. It's going to have to be really tall. Really tall. I Just hope they do it right, and not spend billions on something that just satisfies Trump's demand for a wall.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

How can this be??

The left thinks everything is supposed to happen magically, with the snap of a finger, or a twitch of the nose. They don't understand logistics.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You really have a skill for extrapolating things out of a comment that just aren't there. I am not, by any means, suggesting we shouldn't have a border wall of some sort. I have been a big advocate for it. I'm just making the general statement that I can't imagine any wall (at least what I'm seeing in the prototypes) that won't eventually be breached. It's going to have to be really tall. Really tall. I Just hope they do it right, and not spend billions on something that just satisfies Trump's demand for a wall.

This is not just Trumps demand for a wall. It's the people's demand.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The left thinks everything is supposed to happen magically, with the snap of a finger, or a twitch of the nose. They don't understand logistics.

Some righties appear to expect that as well.

*cough* Psy *cough*

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Like cybersecurity, or any security, I'm guessing it would have to be monitored, revisited, and tweaked as new attack methods arise.

But that's just a guess.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

How can this be??
:jet: