Cheerleading High Schoolers in Miami.

Hijinx

Just saw this and thought it was worthy of some discussion.

[video=youtube;TQDA4erX57o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQDA4erX57o[/video]

Pretty sure they are all innocent as lambs.
Just wonder what a principal is thinking to have this type of representation for his school

Pretty sure if they kneel it isn't at the football game during the anthem.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
That puts the Whore in Horrifying,,,, If they were actually any good they could work day shift at the local club.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate to break it to you, Spanky, but that's the norm these days. Most cheer girls have a dance and gymnastics background and they work it. Back in my day, sonny, cheerleaders were wholesome fresh faced Buffys doing cartwheels and the splits. Not anymore.

Hijinx

I hate to break it to you, Spanky, but that's the norm these days. Most cheer girls have a dance and gymnastics background and they work it. Back in my day, sonny, cheerleaders were wholesome fresh faced Buffys doing cartwheels and the splits. Not anymore.

It may be a lot more exotic than in yesteryear, but I don't believe this is the norm.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It may be a lot more exotic than in yesteryear, but I don't believe this is the norm.

I'm guessing this isn't their normal cheer squad, but a show or competition team. They're in costume as opposed to school colors. And yes, this is the norm for that.

Hijinx

I'm guessing this isn't their normal cheer squad, but a show or competition team. They're in costume as opposed to school colors. And yes, this is the norm for that.

After viewing the participants, I suppose you are right.

Especially since their illegitimate birth rate is almost 75%.
Now we see why.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This was before and during a regular school game.

They can still have a show team perform. Special costumes like that aren't usually done by regular cheerleaders because of the cost. Or it could be that those are the regular cheerleaders and they're in a competition, and they performed their act at the game.

The country is getting raunchier, no doubt, so to dog these girls in particular is just silly. And honestly, making racial snarks about them is double wrong because the white girls perform like this as well.

officeguy

They can still have a show team perform. Special costumes like that aren't usually done by regular cheerleaders because of the cost. Or it could be that those are the regular cheerleaders and they're in a competition, and they performed their act at the game.

The country is getting raunchier, no doubt, so to dog these girls in particular is just silly. And honestly, making racial snarks about them is double wrong because the white girls perform like this as well.

I know nothing about these girls beyond the fact that they have an idiot for a coach.

The racist ####, thats just a general undercurrent on this forum. Getting rid of it would require a little bit of effort from the mods.

Hijinx

I know nothing about these girls beyond the fact that they have an idiot for a coach.

The racist ####, thats just a general undercurrent on this forum. Getting rid of it would require a little bit of effort from the mods.

I bet the mods would love for you to tell them how. Especially since all one has to do is register with a new alias.
And what is racist about the truth.?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Meh, tried that. The peer review is more effective, plus it promotes discussion. I'd rather have people talking about these things than try to make an arbitrary judgment call as to what's racist and what's not.

officeguy

I bet the mods would love for you to tell them how. Especially since all one has to do is register with a new alias.
And what is racist about the truth.?

What truth ? That you can predict the sexual behavior of aomen simply by their skin color ?

I moderate a forum. Weeding out multiple account registrations is not difficult. As the reply below my post points out, the racists and trolls are welcome on this forum for the activity and fireworks they create. Thats the only reason they exist.

Hijinx

What truth ? That you can predict the sexual behavior of aomen simply by their skin color ?

I moderate a forum. Weeding out multiple account registrations is not difficult. As the reply below my post points out, the racists and trolls are welcome on this forum for the activity and fireworks they create. Thats the only reason they exist.

I believe that a rate of 75% unwed mothers pretty much says the facts for themselves.
But whites are trying their best to catch up.

nutz

Not if the parents don't allow it. After browsing a few youtubes, I'm not finding anything else quite the same. I haven't seen it locally either.

Hijinx

Not if the parents don't allow it. After browsing a few youtubes, I'm not finding anything else quite the same. I haven't seen it locally either.

Like I said previously. That principal needs to be looked into.
I cannot imagine a principle allowing his students to wear that costume or to gyrate in the manner done in the video.
Especial the splits in the stand.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Clearly the parents allow it. The ones who don't, their daughter doesn't make the team.

MY daughter, now 12, took some dance classes when she was younger ... a ballet class, and then a more modern dance class [back to back on the same day]

when I saw the 'dance show' and the end of the yr ...
- 6 yr old girls twerking and booty dancing
- I had a conversation about the inappropriate nature of style of dance with my wife, we agreed it was not right, and that was the end of that

have respect for your children, and yourself ....

other parents in the crowd were soooo proud of the little girls shaking their booty's

:barf: