Pussycat Dolls front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives

Kaya Jones, 33, made the explosive accusation in a series of tweets on Saturday and Sunday, accusing managers and executives of taking advantage of the group she joined as a teenager in 2003.

'My truth. I wasn’t in a girl group. I was in a prostitution ring. Oh & we happened to sing & be famous. While everyone who owned us made the $,' Jones wrote.

'How bad was it? people ask - bad enough that I walked away from my dreams, bandmates & a 13 million dollar record deal. We knew we were going to #1,' she continued.

The founder of the Pussycat Dolls, Robin Antin, blasted Jones' assertions as 'disgusting, ridiculous lies'. She told The Blast that Jones is 'clearly looking for her 15 minutes'.

Antin went on to claim that Jones was never even a real member of the group, and had merely been one of many trial members who did not pan out.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ussycat-Doll-says-band-prostitution-ring.html

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so you are denying the story ?

and the National Enquirer broke the Edwards Cheating Scandal

Chris0nllyn

I don't get all these people coming forward.

Are they supposed to be heros? They sat around, knowing this #### was going on, for years without the courage to come forward (let's be honest, because they wanted to protect their careers) and only now that they can ride the coat tails of everyone else do they speak up.

Now, the chick from Big Bang Theory is getting lambasted because she said that since she wasn't "a perfect 10", nobody messed with her in hollywood.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now, the chick from Big Bang Theory is getting lambasted because she said that since she wasn't "a perfect 10", nobody messed with her in hollywood.

Blossom is a boss IRL, so it would surprise me if she put up with that sort of thing, 10 or not. The bots are throwing themselves on the floor, saying she's "victim blaming", which is an enormous stretch of what she actually said.

Clem72

Except that's not the part people are calling victim blaming, it's the part where she said she chooses not to dress provocatively and save that for the privacy of her bedroom. Either way, it was taken out of context.

Clem72

Except that's not the part people are calling victim blaming, it's the part where she said she chooses not to dress provocatively and save that for the privacy of her bedroom. Either way, it was taken out of context.

SamSpade

Psst. You're thinking of the Weekly World News.

I *loved* the WWN! I used to have a subscription. (They don't print an actual paper anymore).

However ---

IF you had actually bought and read it, you would know that, like the Onion, the paper is a spoof. It was not intended to be taken seriously.
I'd seen the writers on talk shows discuss how they made up their stories.

Some of my all time favorites:

Squeamish surgeon throws up IN patient....
Vampire sues airline for destroying coffin....
Hitler's dog was gay..

And the best one -

A diaper you only had to change ONCE A MONTH, complete with an illustration where you tied it off at the baby's *neck*.

There was always at least ONE news item so funny, I'd be in tears. God I miss that paper.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I *loved* the WWN! I used to have a subscription. (They don't print an actual paper anymore).

However ---

IF you had actually bought and read it, you would know that, like the Onion, the paper is a spoof. It was not intended to be taken seriously.
I'd seen the writers on talk shows discuss how they made up their stories.

Some of my all time favorites:

Squeamish surgeon throws up IN patient....
Vampire sues airline for destroying coffin....
Hitler's dog was gay..

And the best one -

A diaper you only had to change ONCE A MONTH, complete with an illustration where you tied it off at the baby's *neck*.

There was always at least ONE news item so funny, I'd be in tears. God I miss that paper.

:lol: Dawn who used to be the manager at Reluctant Navigator years ago submitted her photo to be used in their stories. Apparently anyone can do it. You send them pics of you and they use them as they see fit. Dawn gave birth to Satan's baby and there was also something to do with angels. She kept wanting to get abducted by a UFO but I don't think that ever happened.