Bowe Bergdahl Plead Guilty

Hijinx

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told a military judge he's pleading guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ter-walking-military-post-afghanistan-n811036

IMO he should have been charged with treason.
He now faces life in prison, he should be facing the death penalty.

6 real men died looking for him.
5 terrorists were turned loose by Obama to buy him back.

No matter what his reasons for leaving were, that is what the scoreboard says.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
There has to be some repercussion for anyone that abandons their post. Otherwise when the SHTF, anyone can refuse to serve because they know there won't be hell to pay.

Sort of like when you keep classified documents on an unsecured server but you don't even get a slap on the wrist.

Hijinx

6 men are dead and 5 terrorists are turned loose because of this guy and you think it's funny.

The military judge just told anyone in the military they can walk away any time they like.
No need to serve out your time, Just walk off.

And the sorry POS has the balls to appeal his dishonorable discharge.
His Daddy is the one who had a Dishonorable discharge.

Please Mr. Trump get that military judge the phuck out of the military.

PsyOps

Pixelated
6 men are dead and 5 terrorists are turned loose because of this guy and you think it's funny.

The military judge just told anyone in the military they can walk away any time they like.
No need to serve out your time, Just walk off.

And the sorry POS has the balls to appeal his dishonorable discharge.
His Daddy is the one who had a Dishonorable discharge.

Please Mr. Trump get that military judge the phuck out of the military.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this was a deal made for his guilty plea.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So, disappointing, disheartening, and disgusting. I cannot imagine how the families, of the fallen brave soldiers that looked for this scumbag, feel. What kind of example does this sentence set for future desertions/treason?

PsyOps

Pixelated
But why? they had him by the balls.

I keep thinking about his reason for leaving; that he was going to complain about something. I'm wondering if he had something to blow the whistle on, and this is their way of shutting him up.

Or maybe the judge was thinking "this guy won't survive long out there in the public" and washed his hands of it.

black dog

Free America
I keep thinking about his reason for leaving; that he was going to complain about something. I'm wondering if he had something to blow the whistle on, and this is their way of shutting him up.

Or maybe the judge was thinking "this guy won't survive long out there in the public" and washed his hands of it.

I do know that all the soldiers that were on that firebase at the time of him going on walkabout, had to sign non disclosures about that incident....

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Both the judge and the POS should be handled with the utmost 'discrimination'. The judge all but admitted that his sentencing decision was based on DJT twitter rants as a candidate and as POTUS. This slap in the face to Patriots, veterans and current active folks is a direct result of DJT engaging his mouth & thumbs before utilizing the BHG. Put the twitter down.

Hijinx

Both the judge and the POS should be handled with the utmost 'discrimination'. The judge all but admitted that his sentencing decision was based on DJT twitter rants as a candidate and as POTUS. This slap in the face to Patriots, veterans and current active folks is a direct result of DJT engaging his mouth & thumbs before utilizing the BHG. Put the twitter down.

How did I know Trump would get the blame for this traitor walking? How did I know that.?:doh:

black dog

Free America

Interesting thoughts, but I will say that your feelings are certainly not the feelings of the other Veterans, Active Service members and Patriots that I socialize with every week at the VFW, Eagles and the Elks Lodge out here in the Conservative Heartland...
And I thoroughly enjoy all of President Trump's Tweets.....