Nail Salon

luvmygdaughters

I need a new nail salon. The one that I've been going to for years, has just gone downhill. My favorite tech no longer works there, the last two times I've been, my nails broke within two days, it takes forever to get anything done and I just dont like the people there now. I thought I read about a salon who has a liquor license, wouldn't mind getting glass of wine with my pedi!:yay: Does anybody know the name of the place?

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Millennium Nails and Spa offer wine while you visit. They have a couple other fun drinks too. Their pedis are reasonably priced too. They're very clean, friendly, and quick. I can't speak for manicures as I usually only get pedicures, but I enjoy them.

luvmygdaughters

Millennium Nails and Spa offer wine while you visit. They have a couple other fun drinks too. Their pedis are reasonably priced too. They're very clean, friendly, and quick. I can't speak for manicures as I usually only get pedicures, but I enjoy them.

Thanks, may check them out too. S-kape seems a little high on their prices.

ginwoman

Where is Millennium nails please?

lovinmaryland

Thanks, may check them out too. S-kape seems a little high on their prices.

Skape is my favorite place to get my nails done. Definitely feel pampered when I go there. Prices are little high but last time I was there I had 3 glasses of champagne so I think it all worked out in the end lol! They have a great selection of nail colors also.