Democrat Who Says His Family Obtained Identification Illegally Will Challenge Feinstein In 2018

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrat Who Says His Family Obtained Identification Illegally Will Challenge Feinstein In 2018

While leading the fight to make California a sanctuary state, De León claimed in testimony before the Senate’s Public Safety Committee that half of his family would be eligible for deportation.

“Half of my family would be eligible for deportation under the executive order, because they got a false social security card, they got a false identification, they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB 60, they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification,” De León said.

----------------------------------------------

why is this guys family still in the US.

Hijinx

While leading the fight to make California a sanctuary state, De León claimed in testimony before the Senate’s Public Safety Committee that half of his family would be eligible for deportation.

“Half of my family would be eligible for deportation under the executive order, because they got a false social security card, they got a false identification, they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB 60, they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification,” De León said.

----------------------------------------------

why is this guys family still in the US.

Guy sounds like a Democrat all right.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm almost positive sappypuss will be here shortly to plead their cases