Thread: Gun Rights Are Women’s Rights

Gun Rights Are Women’s Rights

PragerU: Gun Rights Are Women’s Rights
    "Own a gun and know how to use it.”

Pavlich opens with, “Do you want equality between men and women? I do. Which is why I own a gun. My Glock 43 is my equalizer. Too NRA for you? Then, let’s take a step back and think about this. I will start with this premise: Men are physically stronger than women.”

She adds, “I know: even this is controversial these days. But men have more muscle mass and greater bone density; they run faster, and punch harder. It’s called ‘biology.’” Pavlich emphasizes, “If a woman is going to protect herself against a man who intends to do her serious harm, she needs to even the odds. And what’s the best way for her to do that? Own a gun . . . and know how to use it.”

Pavlich said, “Given this, you would think that feminists would be lining up in front of gun shops, spending quality time at the shooting range, and filing for concealed carry permits. But when was the last time you heard a feminist speak out for women owning guns? You haven’t, because feminists aren’t for gun ownership. They’re for taking guns away from women.”

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    PragerU: Gun Rights Are Women’s Rights
    "Own a gun and know how to use it.”

Pavlich opens with, “Do you want equality between men and women? I do. Which is why I own a gun. My Glock 43 is my equalizer. Too NRA for you? Then, let’s take a step back and think about this. I will start with this premise: Men are physically stronger than women.”

She adds, “I know: even this is controversial these days. But men have more muscle mass and greater bone density; they run faster, and punch harder. It’s called ‘biology.’” Pavlich emphasizes, “If a woman is going to protect herself against a man who intends to do her serious harm, she needs to even the odds. And what’s the best way for her to do that? Own a gun . . . and know how to use it.”

Pavlich said, “Given this, you would think that feminists would be lining up in front of gun shops, spending quality time at the shooting range, and filing for concealed carry permits. But when was the last time you heard a feminist speak out for women owning guns? You haven’t, because feminists aren’t for gun ownership. They’re for taking guns away from women.”

God created all men and women. Sam Colt made them equal.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Dana Loesch certainly thinks so, amid death threats to her and her children recently.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16...advocates.html
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    Dana Loesch certainly thinks so, amid death threats to her and her children recently.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16...advocates.html
    Gun control advocates threatening this woman with death is a pretty good indication of what we will get if they win.

Members who have read this thread: 16