Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can't disparage a POW, but that POW sure can disparage you - the voter

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    That’s hilarious. You ought to stick to using words you Know the definition of
    Half this country is clinically obsessed with Donald Trump, especially if they work for the media.
    The man is getting things done in spite of them.

I seem to remember a lot of #### being slung McCain's way, when he had the unmitigated gall to run against Our God And Savior, The Wisest and Most Compassionate Human Being Ever To Live, Barack "The Messiah" Obama.

I remember a LOT of nasty #### being slung then.

By the same people who several months before had said things like, "I could live with a McCain presidency".
    By the same people who are reveling in McCain's fairness and Voice of Reason now.

Name:  john-mccain-vs-barack-obama-smile.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  51.6 KB
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    I seem to remember a lot of #### being slung McCain's way, when he had the unmitigated gall to run against Our God And Savior, The Wisest and Most Compassionate Human Being Ever To Live, Barack "The Messiah" Obama.

I remember a LOT of nasty #### being slung then.

By the same people who several months before had said things like, "I could live with a McCain presidency".
    By the same people who are reveling in McCain's fairness and Voice of Reason now.
    We must have had the same hallucination.

McCain is just pissed because he believes his own press and thinks Lefties love him. His Alzheimer's has allowed him to forget that they not only didn't elect him president the way they said they would, they went after him tooth and nail.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 48