You can't disparage a POW, but that POW sure can disparage you - the voter

PsyOps

Pixelated
"...to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership, and our duty to remain the last best hope of earth for the sake of half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people (that'd be your voters), who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems, is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD6iwBBjxiA

This man, who everyone was outraged at being criticized by Trump for being a POW, now feels he has the moral obligation to condemn those who dared to vote for "half-baked, spurious nationalism". This is the sort of arrogance and detachment from ordinary Americans, that won Trump the White House. His sort of globalism, in favor of tearing nationalism, is why we are weaker in the world. We are getting hostages back from terrorists. ISIS has surrendered in Tal Afar and Raqqa. "SURRENDERED"! A word not heard from a terrorist group since this war has started. This administration has effectively handle several natural disasters in it short 8 months. We are on the path to being respected and feared by some who need to fear us again, after 8 years of appeasement. And McCain want's to go back to those days of losses and national embarrassment.

It will be a day to celebrate when this shameful man is out of congress (and I do not mean succumbing to his cancer).

transporter

"...to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership, and our duty to remain the last best hope of earth for the sake of half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people (that'd be your voters), who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems, is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD6iwBBjxiA

This man, who everyone was outraged at being criticized by Trump for being a POW, now feels he has the moral obligation to condemn those who dared to vote for "half-baked, spurious nationalism". This is the sort of arrogance and detachment from ordinary Americans, that won Trump the White House. His sort of globalism, in favor of tearing nationalism, is why we are weaker in the world. We are getting hostages back from terrorists. ISIS has surrendered in Tal Afar and Raqqa. "SURRENDERED"! A word not heard from a terrorist group since this war has started. This administration has effectively handle several natural disasters in it short 8 months. We are on the path to being respected and feared by some who need to fear us again, after 8 years of appeasement. And McCain want's to go back to those days of losses and national embarrassment.

It will be a day to celebrate when this shameful man is out of congress (and I do not mean succumbing to his cancer).

Really? You think the only reason ISIS has been defeated is because Trump was elected? How f***ing stupid are you?

BTW: why don't you and the rest of the stupid Trump apologists read this: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...heart-george-bush-perspec-20160803-story.html Oh, right. To you and yours the world didn't exist before 01/20/2009.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Really? You think the only reason ISIS has been defeated is because Trump was elected? How f***ing stupid are you?

BTW: why don't you and the rest of the stupid Trump apologists read this: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...heart-george-bush-perspec-20160803-story.html Oh, right. To you and yours the world didn't exist before 01/20/2009.

Why don't you just quote what you think is the salient point, I'm tired of parsing through that whacky crap that you insist that everyone must read.

PsyOps

Pixelated

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

actually YES .... ISIS has collapsed in a matter of months

Trump changed from Obama's attack and let retreat to Attack and Destroy

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...-in-months-after-years-of-excuses-from-obama/

What Obama didn't say is that reason defeating ISIS was taking so long was of how he was fighting it.

A former senior military commander in the region told the Washington Examiner that the Obama White House was micromanaging the war "to the degree that it was just as bad, if not worse, than during the Johnson administration." Johnson, you will recall, once bragged that "they can't bomb an outhouse in Vietnam without my permission."

Contrast this with Trump. Rather than talk endlessly about how long and hard the fight would be, Trump said during his campaign that, if elected, he would convene his "top generals and give them a simple instruction. They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS."

Once in office, Trump made several changes in the way the war was fought, the most important of which were to loosen the rules of engagement and give more decision-making authority to battlefield commanders.

Joshua Keating, writing in the liberal commentary site Slate, noted that Trump had "instructed the Pentagon to loosen the rules of engagement for airstrikes to the minimum required by international law, eliminated White House oversight procedures meant to protect civilians, and ordered the CIA to resume covert targeted killing missions." (He meant it as a criticism.)

truth hurts .... suck it sugar tits

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think McCain - or anyone - should get a pass just because they were a POW or anything else. ####headery is ####headery, I don't care who you are. I have never been able to stand John McCain and when the Left was bandying about the idea that me was a Manchurian Candidate, well, there was a part of me that thought there might be some merit to that.

When did "nationalism" become a bad thing? And coming from a US Senator, no less! McCain is a disgrace.

Midnightrider

As with MR... please fix that anger problem, then we can have a rational conversation.

you need to end your fixation with me. It’s like you have a little momma Kookoo in ya and you are asking for negative attention.
Now move along :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you need to end your fixation with me. It’s like you have a little momma Kookoo in ya and you are asking for negative attention.

OMG, you are such a lose. Fixation? Seriously? When you are literally clinically obsessed with Donald Trump??

littlelady

God bless the USA

You love negative attention; it is so obvious. You thrive on it. And, why would you transfer that to me?
And, I wasn't even part of this discussion. What I post here is my opinion, not your's, or others'. It is best you take care of yourself, and not worry about me, or include me when there is no connection. I don't really respond to you, anymore. So, what is your point, exactly? And, as far as fixation...re-read your post. Never compare me to vrai and vice versa. We have different opinions on personal things, but I think her commentary on this forum is well thought out, informative, and sometimes, hilarious. Get a grip. Thanks.

OMG, you are such a lose. Fixation? Seriously? When you are literally clinically obsessed with Donald Trump??

Don't worry about it. I got it covered. Thanks for this forum, and tell David, too.

Toxick

Splat
I seem to remember a lot of #### being slung McCain's way, when he had the unmitigated gall to run against Our God And Savior, The Wisest and Most Compassionate Human Being Ever To Live, Barack "The Messiah" Obama.

I remember a LOT of nasty #### being slung then.

By the same people who several months before had said things like, "I could live with a McCain presidency".
By the same people who are reveling in McCain's fairness and Voice of Reason now.

john-mccain-vs-barack-obama-smile.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I seem to remember a lot of #### being slung McCain's way, when he had the unmitigated gall to run against Our God And Savior, The Wisest and Most Compassionate Human Being Ever To Live, Barack "The Messiah" Obama.

I remember a LOT of nasty #### being slung then.

By the same people who several months before had said things like, "I could live with a McCain presidency".
By the same people who are reveling in McCain's fairness and Voice of Reason now.

We must have had the same hallucination.

McCain is just pissed because he believes his own press and thinks Lefties love him. His Alzheimer's has allowed him to forget that they not only didn't elect him president the way they said they would, they went after him tooth and nail.