REPORT: FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The first decision came when the State Department and other government agencies approved the sale of the Canadian mining company Uranium One to Russia’s Rosatom in October 2010, which gave the Russians control of a significant portion of U.S. uranium. In 2011, the Obama administration gave approval for Rosatom’s Tenex subsidiary to sell uranium to U.S. nuclear power plants – a significant move as it allowed Tenex to expand its sales which were heavily restricted under the Megatons to Megawatts peace program from the 1990s.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns,” a source who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials. “And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions.”

The evidence collected by the FBI directly contradicts prior statements by the Obama administration and the Clintons about the Uranium One deal.

[clip]

After the Uranium One deal was approved, Uranium One’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation. Bill Clinton also appears to have benefited financially as he received $500,000 for a speech he gave in Moscow shortly after Rosatom made the announcement that they were taking control of Uranium One.

Hijinx

The first decision came when the State Department and other government agencies approved the sale of the Canadian mining company Uranium One to Russia’s Rosatom in October 2010, which gave the Russians control of a significant portion of U.S. uranium. In 2011, the Obama administration gave approval for Rosatom’s Tenex subsidiary to sell uranium to U.S. nuclear power plants – a significant move as it allowed Tenex to expand its sales which were heavily restricted under the Megatons to Megawatts peace program from the 1990s.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns,” a source who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials. “And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions.”

The evidence collected by the FBI directly contradicts prior statements by the Obama administration and the Clintons about the Uranium One deal.

[clip]

After the Uranium One deal was approved, Uranium One’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation. Bill Clinton also appears to have benefited financially as he received $500,000 for a speech he gave in Moscow shortly after Rosatom made the announcement that they were taking control of Uranium One.

Why isn't Mueller investigating this.?

Answer: Because Bill and Hill are Democrats and even if they are found criminally wrong, they are too big to prosecute.

nutz

Why isn't Mueller investigating this.?

Answer: Because Bill and Hill are Democrats and even if they are found criminally wrong, they are too big to prosecute.

No, it's because they weren't involved :sarcasm:

"Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As reported earlier, prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia 20% of America’s Uranium, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin, says a report by The Hill.

Who was right in the middle of it all? HILLARY CLINTON.

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval.

The Clintons took the cash from Uranium One officials before the deal was approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The Clintons hid the donations which is a clear violation of the Memorandum of Understanding Hillary Clinton signed with the Obama administration wherein she promised and agreed to publicly disclose all donations during her tenure as Secreatary of State. (Via Breitbart)

From today’s report we find out that the investigation was supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, who is now President Trump’s Deputy Attorney General, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who is now the deputy FBI director under Trump.

Per John Solomon and Alison Spann of The Hill, federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness for years to uncover the corruption inside of the Russian nuclear industry:

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

FBI Informant Working on Russian Nuclear Bribery Scheme Was THREATENED by the Obama Administration

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, as I suspected a long time ago, the whole scandal of Trump collusion was fabricated to distract from the fact that it was actually the democrats that were colluding. This is really going to be interesting.

Toxick

Splat
This is really going to be interesting.

I bet it's not.

I bet it won't even make it above the fold it if it makes it into the paper at all.
It's going to make a soft and pathetic farting noise before it dies and gets slipped unnoticed into the dustpan.

Then Trump will tweet about some mundane bull####, and the media's collective sphincter will pucker into a singularity and that will get top billing for weeks.

As per usual.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I bet it's not.

I bet it won't even make it above the fold it if it makes it into the paper at all.
It's going to make a soft and pathetic farting noise before it dies and gets slipped unnoticed into the dustpan.

Then Trump will tweet about some mundane bull####, and the media's collective sphincter will pucker into a singularity and that will get top billing for weeks.

As per usual.

Withe leftist media... I absolutely agree.

This_person

Withe leftist media... I absolutely agree.

I don't know how you can say that....
Image.png

Oh, yeah, THAT!

Hijinx

I bet it's not.

As per usual.

Does anyone really expect Sessions a fellow Senator of Senator Hillary to do anything?
Does anyone expect the FBI--The same FBI that Comey and Mueller once lead to investigate --for real?

The FBI, once one of the finest organizations in this country has become a freaking joke.

So has Sessions.

We now are spending Beaucoup, Many Mucho dollars for Mueller and many lawyers for their fishing expedition into Trump
When by all rights they should be investigating Democrats for their fake Russian BS and Hillary for selling Russia Uranium.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, as I suspected a long time ago, the whole scandal of Trump collusion was fabricated to distract from the fact that it was actually the democrats that were colluding. This is really going to be interesting.

:yay:

some progressive complaining about some scandal or another is usually projecting