The Russian Scandal is real and involves.....Hillary

PeoplesElbow

:faint:

Based on both an eyewitness account and documents, The Hill report goes on to say that federal agents found evidence "indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton's charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow."

Isn't that called bribery?

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russia-scandal-is-real-involves-hillary-clinton/

PJay

Lock her up !!!
Lock her up !!!
Lock her up !!!
Lock her up !!!
Lock her up !!!
Lock her up !!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Nothing new that informed Americans did not, already, suspect. The Clinton's are so dirty that they will never get their linens clean. Karma owes them a big one. Waiting....

Case in point. The reset button, and selling 20% of American uranium. Why do some people ignore what the Clintons do? Never mind. I know the answer.

It is all about the power, y'all. The Clintons took full advantage of that. This past election gave the power back to the 'people'. Keep that momentum going if y'all want to retain the US as She was meant to be; according to our Founders.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
And still she walks free. Ok ..well maybe not walks.. stumbles free.

It is funny you would say 'stumblesfree'. Good reference to what has come out, lately, about Comey, and his premature letter absovling Hillary. The story that she broke her toe walkiing down the stairs with a cup of coffee in high heels is a bunch of crap. She didn't want to do those interviews in the UK. It is like her hitting her head in the bathroom because of the flu, and couldn't testify kind of thing. And, the current crutches thing so fits her. I have read, lately, that the Dem party is trying to make sure that she is not their candidate in 2020. Poor little sheep. They have lost their way.

And, if you/y'all are wondering about my replies, I will tell you that I am sick of fighting with members that think like me, but have something up their butt that causes the fighting. I will be the first to admit something was up my butt, but it has been removed. Infighting will get US no where. I guess y'all already knew that, I hope. Go forum, and all that believe in the United States of America!

Last edited:

nutz

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Karma owes them a big one. Waiting....

Perhaps you missed the latest election where a yooge, double portion of ice cold KARMA was served up at the Javits Center. It took the anointed 1 so long to eat it that she wasn't able to face her supporters until the next morning. I heard karma is best served with chardonnay.

Hijinx

I broke my toe once. They taped it to another toe and I went home and without crutches too,. Not even a cane.