Republican Candidate for Congress Says She was Abducted by Aliens

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article178813586.html

WASHINGTON- Florida has a U.S. senator who once flew aboard the Space Shuttle.

A congressional candidate from Miami can go one better: Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera says she’s been aboard a spaceship too. But this one was crewed by aliens. As in extraterrestrials.

Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says. (Sen. Bill Nelson served as payload officer aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia in 1986. All seven people aboard were from Earth. As far as is known.)

Rodriguez Aguilera, 59, a Republican who is running to replace retiring Miami Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, recounted her experience with the ETs during a 2009 television interview.

Attachments

• 2017-10-18_6-59-20.jpg
    2017-10-18_6-59-20.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 180

This_person

She could be president!

Steve Allen said:
Ronald and Nancy Reagn were supposed to attend a casual dinner party with friends in Hollywood. All the guests had arrived except the Reagans. They finally did arrive thirty minutes late and were disturbed by something. They nervously explained to the guests and host Steve Allen that they had seen a UFO coming down the coast.
In 1974, while still governor of CA, Ronald Reagan told Norman Miller (Wall Street Journal), "I was in a plane when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, 'have you ever seen anything like that before?' He was shocked and said, 'Nope.' I said to him, 'Let's follow it!!' We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement, it ent straight up into the heavens. When we got off the plane, I told Nancy about it." The pilot, Bill Paynter, backed up Reagan's version of the sighting. He stated, "I was the pilot of the plane when we saw the UFO. We were flying a Cessna Citation. It was nine or ten o'clock at night. We were near Bakersfield when Reagan and the others called my attention to a big light flying a bit behind the plane...."The UFO went from a normal cruise speed to a fantastic speed instantly."
[video=youtube;LLn4G6C-1sI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLn4G6C-1sI[/video]