'You Owe Me For Making My Grandmother A Slave'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On September 24, a 52-year-old white homeless man in Maryland who is disabled was attacked on a public bus by a 27-year-old black man who snapped, “You owe me for making my grandmother a slave.”

As Marquis Evans-Royster allegedly neared the homeless man on the Q1 bus and targeted him with the remark, the homeless man ignored him. Evans-Royster then began rifling through the homeless man’s pockets, prompting other passengers to defend the homeless man. That, in turn, triggered Evans-Royster to charge at the passengers, spit in the face of the homeless man and threaten to hurl a urine-filled container on him.

The bus driver warned Evans-Royster he would alert the police, which caused Evans-Royster to get off the bus. The driver later said Evans-Royster had boarded without paying and started to call all white people evil, referring to the two white passengers already aboard and saying they should die.

Man Attacks Disabled, Homeless Passenger On Bus, Yells, 'You Owe Me For Making My Grandmother A Slave'

This_person

On September 24, a 52-year-old white homeless man in Maryland who is disabled was attacked on a public bus by a 27-year-old black man who snapped, “You owe me for making my grandmother a slave.”

As Marquis Evans-Royster allegedly neared the homeless man on the Q1 bus and targeted him with the remark, the homeless man ignored him. Evans-Royster then began rifling through the homeless man’s pockets, prompting other passengers to defend the homeless man. That, in turn, triggered Evans-Royster to charge at the passengers, spit in the face of the homeless man and threaten to hurl a urine-filled container on him.

The bus driver warned Evans-Royster he would alert the police, which caused Evans-Royster to get off the bus. The driver later said Evans-Royster had boarded without paying and started to call all white people evil, referring to the two white passengers already aboard and saying they should die.

Man Attacks Disabled, Homeless Passenger On Bus, Yells, 'You Owe Me For Making My Grandmother A Slave'

Clearly needs mental health care.

glhs837

Power with Control
Now, I'm not much of a bus traveller, mainly to and from airport parking garages and rental car facilities, but is it customary to take a container of your urine?

Clem72

Now, I'm not much of a bus traveller, mainly to and from airport parking garages and rental car facilities, but is it customary to take a container of your urine?

My first thought was that it was probably the homeless persons bottle. Unless the crazy guy was also an unemployed long-haul trucker that couldn't kick the habit of peeing in bottles.

The title of this post also gave me a bit of a "shower thought" moment.

Is a black person claiming they are owed something (reparations, affirmative action, whatever) because an ancestor was a slave, equivalent to someone with inherited wealth claiming they are owed money for the work of an ancestor (lets make it easy and say they inherited the copy write to a famous novel).

Should you be able to demand money from people who buy a copy of a song sung by a contemporary artist and distributed/sold by a company completely unrelated to you, but happened to be written by your great grand-pappy. And if so, how is that different from someone demanding money from persons/companies that benefitted from the forced labor of their ancestor?

And to be clear I don't believe this should be the case (for either of them honestly), just thought I would throw it out there for discussion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clearly needs mental health care.

Clearly needs to be strapped to the chair.

I'm not willing to put a racial component onto this because if this guy weren't attacking some homeless white person (how's that white privilege working for ya, bud?) it would be something else. It's probable that he was triggered by all the race baiting the Left does, but again if not that it would be something else because he's obviously insane.

Chris0nllyn

Wasn't there a woman who threw her piss bottle on a bus driver in Baltimore recently?

Maybe it belonged to the homeless person and the perp took it out of his pocket? Not uncommon for them to pee in a bottle.