Thread: 'How Much Longer Can These Generals Allow Trump' To Be President?

'How Much Longer Can These Generals Allow Trump' To Be President?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22385/...ls-ben-shapiro

Handler prays, as so many Democrats do these days, that some deus ex machina will descend from on high and remove Trump. Never mind that generals invoking the 25th Amendment improperly would be an unconstitutional coup; never mind that the same people who want to disarm the population and believe the police are systemically racist want to hand all power to a group of military men and women. The point is that Trump must go.
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Even Weinburg didn't even bother to bang her.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22385/...ls-ben-shapiro

Handler prays, as so many Democrats do these days, that some deus ex machina will descend from on high and remove Trump. Never mind that generals invoking the 25th Amendment improperly would be an unconstitutional coup; never mind that the same people who want to disarm the population and believe the police are systemically racist want to hand all power to a group of military men and women. The point is that Trump must go.
    Never mind that generals are not part of the body that would have to make such a declaration. Never mind that the president reinstates himself with a similar letter from the body that does make that determination, leaving the vote to 2/3 of Congress if that body answers the president's letter.

Or, was Handler expecting the generals to kill Trump? Is she stupid, or treasonous?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Never mind that generals are not part of the body that would have to make such a declaration. Never mind that the president reinstates himself with a similar letter from the body that does make that determination, leaving the vote to 2/3 of Congress if that body answers the president's letter.

Or, was Handler expecting the generals to kill Trump? Is she stupid, or treasonous?
    Do we to only pick one?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post

Ignorant and Treasonous ...... but she really doesn't want to be living in a country where the military over throws the elected Representatives

she is just to ignorant to realize that .....
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Wow, nutty ignorant violent spewings from Hollywood - that's new.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I believe the military is quite happy that Mad Dog Mattix is running things, and that the crazy Obama ROE's have been lifted.

If there is a coup maybe Chelsea could pull the train for the NFL players and get them to do it.

Chelsea Handler: I'm Leaving My Show To Pursue Left-Wing Political Activism Because Of Trump
    Report says her show is actually being cancelled by Netflix.

Although a report from the Hollywood Reporter indicates that Chelsea is being cancelled by Netflix, Handler claims she's leaving her poor-performing show by choice to become better informed and "focus on projects more significant to me," such as fighting for on-demand abortion.

"I have joined forces with EMILY's List to elect more women to public office, register people to vote, and campaign for candidates who support women's rights," wrote Handler. EMILY's List is a political action committee driven to elect as many pro-abortion Democratic women to office as possible.

She also announced her future plans with Netflix.

"I'm excited to share that I will continue my partnership with Netflix," she wrote, "working together on a documentary where I'll engage with people I don't talk with enough — people of different ethnicities, religions and political philosophies.

I'd say don't quit your day job, but it looks like your day JOB is quitting you

Members who have read this thread: 44