Tweet Tweet sinks her teeth in, goes on rampage

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ammed-insensitive-phone-call-Niger-widow.html

The progs are having a #### fit because Trump told Sgt. Johnsons's wife that even though he knew what he signed up for, it still hurts when something like this happens. This was in a condolence call that the progbots said he never made, but now that they can lose their hivemind over it they acknowledge it.

Trump's comment isn't insensitive in any real way....unless you're a manipulator trying to rally the zombieprog army into a frenzy by selectively editing. Sgt. Johnson's wife may be a nice woman, or she may be a "9/11 Widow" using her husband's death for political purposes, but let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

My issue is with Tweet Tweet and the gang, who will use literally anything and anyone to attack the President. Nothing is sacred to these people. Nothing can be considered inappropriate. Rep. Wilson is clearly mentally ill, and she has shown it on numerous occasions. This latest is just another example of her grandstanding and acting out.

lovinmaryland

Someone shared this story this morning on facebook and I thought to myself...hmm its not the best condolence, but let me read the whole article to see what the story is...once it said that it was being reported by a democrat rep. I immediately rolled my eyes and thought good god this #### is getting outta control. THIS exact type of #### is why I don't watch the news. If it was that upsetting why didn't the spouse herself make these assertions?

transporter

Every last one of you trying to make a political point of this call is a certified POS...that includes the Florida Congresswoman and our President.

There is only one person on the entire planet who has any right to discuss the nature of the call and that is the person who received it. Unless she comments, EVERYONE else should just STFU. If she has anything to say, EVERYONE else (including the President) should just STFU.

Shame on all of you.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Every last one of you trying to make a political point of this call is a certified POS...that includes the Florida Congresswoman and our President.

There is only one person on the entire planet who has any right to discuss the nature of the call and that is the person who received it. Unless she comments, EVERYONE else should just STFU. If she has anything to say, EVERYONE else (including the President) should just STFU.

Shame on all of you.

You just put yourself into the politics of it by reading and replying in the tread. :ohwell:

What you're saying is the POTUS has no right to defend himself. BS. The rabid, putrid lies need to stop.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Someone shared this story this morning on facebook and I thought to myself...hmm its not the best condolence, but let me read the whole article to see what the story is...once it said that it was being reported by a democrat rep. I immediately rolled my eyes and thought good god this #### is getting outta control. THIS exact type of #### is why I don't watch the news. If it was that upsetting why didn't the spouse herself make these assertions?

The headlines all over social media, from the MSM, were, "Trump Tells Widow That Slain Husband Knew What He Signed Up For." Sounds bad, right? My first reaction was, Trump didn't say that, you lying sacks. Trump's admiration for the military is well-known and longstanding.

Of course, then you read the story and not only is the headline highly misleading, it's coming from one of the biggest psychos in Congress.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Shame on all of you.

Go #### yourself and spare me your selective outrage and fake morality. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What you're saying is the POTUS has no right to defend himself. BS. The rabid, putrid lies need to stop.

Especially since transponder and his ilk are why the Left does crap like that. If they'd stop gobbling this crap up, the Dems and the media would stop throwing it out there.

So shame on you, transponder, for encouraging this ugly psychosis and using dead soldiers for political tools.

Hijinx

The headlines all over social media, from the MSM, were, "Trump Tells Widow That Slain Husband Knew What He Signed Up For." Sounds bad, right? My first reaction was, Trump didn't say that, you lying sacks. Trump's admiration for the military is well-known and longstanding.

Of course, then you read the story and not only is the headline highly misleading, it's coming from one of the biggest psychos in Congress.

I knew it ,I knew it. How did I know it.

Midnightrider

Go #### yourself and spare me your selective outrage and fake morality. :yay:

You mean like the selective outrage you showed for 8 years about every word that popped out of obamas mouth?

Btw, trump claims he didn't say it and 'has the proof'. I bet it's right they with the comey tapes :bigwhoop:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Trump Tells Widow That Slain Husband Knew What He Signed Up For."

When someone joins the Military, the write a blank check to Uncle Sam ... Period

my only comment is lets make it count, not pissing lives away in some ne-con nation building fantasy

Midnightrider

And the family is apparently now calling trump a liar for denying it. They say the congresswomans account is accurate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You mean like the selective outrage you showed for 8 years about every word that popped out of obamas mouth?

Fail. You may recall a number of times that I said the Right was being stupid for jumping all over some dumb thing Obama said or did. You may remember my energetic and pointed defense of Michelle Obama's "school lunch program". You may remember the times I chastised certain members on here with, "Really? THAT'S what you want to bitch about??"

Or perhaps it's you who has the selective memory.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And the family is apparently now calling trump a liar for denying it. They say the congresswomans account is accurate.

I don't care if God himself comes down and says Trump was flippant and disrespectful of a fallen soldier. I flat will not believe it. AGAIN, Trump's regard for the military is well known. There is no way that he was ####ty about this dead soldier. No freaking way.

Of all the dumb crap you people come up with, this is the dumbest.

You, Midnightrider, occasionally have bouts of lucidity, so I know damn well you don't believe this blatant lie and ridiculous accusation. I know you don't believe this.

Midnightrider

Fail. You may recall a number of times that I said the Right was being stupid for jumping all over some dumb thing Obama said or did. You may remember my energetic and pointed defense of Michelle Obama's "school lunch program". You may remember the times I chastised certain members on here with, "Really? THAT'S what you want to bitch about??"

Or perhaps it's you who has the selective memory.
No, I remember the time you jumped on 'you didn't build that' and 'the police acted stupidity' and any number of other times you kirked out over an Obama statement.

I know for certain you would have been OUTRAGED over this if Obama had said it.

But how about the fact that your boy DJT is apparently lying about even having said it? Did he really think the family wasn't going to come out if he denied it?

BTW this call didn't happen until Tuesday afternoon. That is after trump was called out for it contacting the families by the media.

Midnightrider

I don't care if God himself comes down and says Trump was flippant and disrespectful of a fallen soldier. I flat will not believe it. AGAIN, Trump's regard for the military is well known. There is no way that he was ####ty about this dead soldier. No freaking way.

Of all the dumb crap you people come up with, this is the dumbest.

You, Midnightrider, occasionally have bouts of lucidity, so I know damn well you don't believe this blatant lie and ridiculous accusation. I know you don't believe this.

I believe that he said it, 100%. He says stupid #### all the time. What I don't understand is why he didn't immediately release a statement saying that he meant no offense and then Try to smooth things over. A person who respects the military as much as you say wouldn't piss all over the family even if he thought they were being overly dramatic

black dog

Free America
I believe that he said it, 100%. He says stupid #### all the time. What I don't understand is why he didn't immediately release a statement saying that he meant no offense and then Try to smooth things over. A person who respects the military as much as you say wouldn't piss all over the family even if he thought they were being overly dramatic

Most likely because he didn't say what you think he said..

PsyOps

Pixelated
When someone joins the Military, the write a blank check to Uncle Sam ... Period

my only comment is lets make it count, not pissing lives away in some ne-con nation building fantasy

If there is anyone serving that doesn't understand this, they need to get out now! However, saying it to the widow of a fallen soldier (if he did actually say it) is pretty insensitive. We have no clue of the context of the conversation; all we have is Trump saying his side, and Sgt Johnson's wife along with Rep. Wilson saying something else. I have no doubt believing that Rep Wilson harbors some deep hate towards Trump and got to Mrs. Johnson to make Trump look bad. But, I have no proof of that. It's very possible both sides took the conversation differently. The only way we'll know the truth is for a recording to come out. What we do know is, Trump took the time to call Mrs. Johnson to give his condolences. For many folks, because of their hatred for Trump, nothing would have been good enough.

Midnightrider

If there is anyone serving that doesn't understand this, they need to get out now! However, saying it to the widow of a fallen soldier (if he did actually say it) is pretty insensitive. We have no clue of the context of the conversation; all we have is Trump saying his side, and Sgt Johnson's wife along with Rep. Wilson saying something else. I have no doubt believing that Rep Wilson harbors some deep hate towards Trump and got to Mrs. Johnson to make Trump look bad. But, I have no proof of that. It's very possible both sides took the conversation differently only way we'll know the truth is for a recording to come out. What we do know is, Trump took the time to call Mrs. Johnson to give his condolences. For many folks, because of their hatred for Trump, nothing would have been good enough.
How do you think that conversation went? How would Wilson even bring that up? wouldn't she have known that the other people in the vehicle, including at least one service member, would know she was lying?

That's a pretty fantastical conspiracy. Plus not depended on trump actually calling when Wilson was around.....