Florida Democrat Wilson no friend of veterans, vote record shows

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Florida Democrat Wilson no friend of veterans, vote record shows

In fact, Wilson’s voting record on veterans issues may call into question the sincerity of her recent defense of U.S. service members and their families.

Despite Wilson's claim to be “committed to honoring our service members, not only with words but with deeds,” she has voted against most bills ensuring continued funding for veteran benefits, including payments to widows of fallen soldiers, the vote-tracking site shows.

She has also opposed measures designed to improve the Department of Veterans Affairs.

In March 2013, Wilson opposed the “Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act,” which prevented a government shutdown and provided funds for the U.S. military and the VA.

wilson.jpg

Hijinx

I like Trump, and if he said
told the grieving widow that her husband “knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway.”
He is right, even if is a bit insensitive.

If he has proof he never said it, I would like to see that proof, and watch Trump shove that truth right up her nasty old azz.

willie

The inflection of those very words can make a huge difference in the meaning. It can be sarcastic like that axxhole took it or it can be a very positive compliment.

transporter

What a wonderful group of American "patriots" you all are.

Your respect for the fallen and common decency towards the families of these soldiers who have made the ultimate sacrifice for this country is just overwhelming. (Since so few of you can understand English...that was sarcasm.)

Hijinx

Your respect for the fallen and common decency towards the families of these soldiers who have made the ultimate sacrifice for this country is just overwhelming. (Since so few of you can understand English...that was sarcasm.)

If it was sarcasm it was certainly a pretty piss-poor example of it./

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Except for the part where this thread isn't dogging any military member; it's dogging a bat#### crazy cynical political tool who represents a district with people who are dumber than her.

Learn to read.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I like Trump, and if he said
He is right, even if is a bit insensitive.

If he has proof he never said it, I would like to see that proof, and watch Trump shove that truth right up her nasty old azz.

If I have the story correct in Niger, this man was a Green Beret, and volunteering for the Army itself is with risk.. volunteering to go above and beyond as a Green Beret exponentially increases the risk, and the danger.

IF Trump said it (I don't believe he did) it would be TRUE, and not the least bit insensitive. He first volunteered for the Army, then volunteered for the more dangerous job he had.. he did it knowing the risks.. and the danger.. and knew of the possible outcomes.. and like said, doesn't make it any less painful..

I'm really not sure what the issue would be, where the lie is, where the insensitivity is, if he did say it.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I'm curious as to where you served that you can speak for those of us that have..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If I have the story correct in Niger, this man was a Green Beret, and volunteering for the Army itself is with risk.. volunteering to go above and beyond as a Green Beret exponentially increases the risk, and the danger.

People that NEVER Served Don't Get IT