Uranium One Means Mueller Must Recuse Himself from Russia Probe

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I'll go the Post one better. Virtually whatever Mueller has to say about his involvement or non-involvement in this metastasizing scandal, he must recuse himself immediately for the most obvious reasons of propriety and appearance. Frankly, it's outrageous that he, Ron Rosenstein, or anyone who even touched the Uranium One investigation now be involved with the current probe -- unless the real name of the FBI is actually the NKVD. This is not how a democracy is supposed to work, even remotely. Forget transparency -- this was deliberate occlusion.

The collusion Trump & Co have been accused of is chickenfeed compared to twenty percent of U.S. uranium ending up in Putin's hands under the aegis of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder, the latter two members of CFIUS (the inter-agency committee that reviews the transfer of U.S. companies to foreign entities and was then chaired by Timothy Geithner). We have heard disturbing allegations of this for some time, via "Clinton Cash" and even from the New York Times, but the new disclosure that a 2009 FBI investigation of this possible nuclear deal uncovered kickbacks, money laundering, and bribes from the Russian company involved (Rosatom) and yet it still was given the go-ahead by the Obama administration is -- I can think of no better word -- appalling. How could it have come to pass that this occurred? Why are we supposed to believe anyone now?

On Wednesday, Senator Grassley asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions: “What are you doing to find out how the Russian takeover of the American uranium was allowed to occur despite criminal conduct by the Russia company that the Obama administration approved the purchase?"

Hijinx

I'll go the Post one better. Virtually whatever Mueller has to say about his involvement or non-involvement in this metastasizing scandal, he must recuse himself immediately for the most obvious reasons of propriety and appearance. Frankly, it's outrageous that he, Ron Rosenstein, or anyone who even touched the Uranium One investigation now be involved with the current probe -- unless the real name of the FBI is actually the NKVD. This is not how a democracy is supposed to work, even remotely. Forget transparency -- this was deliberate occlusion.

The collusion Trump & Co have been accused of is chickenfeed compared to twenty percent of U.S. uranium ending up in Putin's hands under the aegis of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder, the latter two members of CFIUS (the inter-agency committee that reviews the transfer of U.S. companies to foreign entities and was then chaired by Timothy Geithner). We have heard disturbing allegations of this for some time, via "Clinton Cash" and even from the New York Times, but the new disclosure that a 2009 FBI investigation of this possible nuclear deal uncovered kickbacks, money laundering, and bribes from the Russian company involved (Rosatom) and yet it still was given the go-ahead by the Obama administration is -- I can think of no better word -- appalling. How could it have come to pass that this occurred? Why are we supposed to believe anyone now?

On Wednesday, Senator Grassley asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions: “What are you doing to find out how the Russian takeover of the American uranium was allowed to occur despite criminal conduct by the Russia company that the Obama administration approved the purchase?"

What has Sessions done? Nothing.
[video=youtube;L5ME3PdRayA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ME3PdRayA[/video]

What is he going to do? Repeat what he has already done.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
All this - publicly in the news - is a fine reason for Trump to just discharge Muller from any and all duties concerning this issue and select someone who is truly independent of both parties. Trump has the constitutional authority to do such.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Confidential Informant Was Told Obama Received FBI’s Report On Russian Crimes
"They were very specific, they said ‘the briefing made it into President Obama’s daily briefing papers’ so I don’t think they made that up.”

The lawyer for the confidential informant who helped the FBI gather evidence that Russian nuclear officials engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion, and money laundering, says that her client was told that the FBI’s report documenting the crimes was included in former President Barack Obama’s daily briefing.

Victoria Toensing confirmed to Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Tuesday night that it appears as though Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder all knew about the FBI evidence that Russian officials were engaged in criminal activities to corner the market on uranium.

“My client was told this information,” Toensing said. “Now whether the Bureau was bluffing, I don’t think so, because they were very specific, they said ‘the briefing made it into President Obama’s daily briefing papers' so I don’t think they made that up.”

Hijinx

Confidential Informant Was Told Obama Received FBI’s Report On Russian Crimes
"They were very specific, they said ‘the briefing made it into President Obama’s daily briefing papers’ so I don’t think they made that up.”

The lawyer for the confidential informant who helped the FBI gather evidence that Russian nuclear officials engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion, and money laundering, says that her client was told that the FBI’s report documenting the crimes was included in former President Barack Obama’s daily briefing.

Victoria Toensing confirmed to Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Tuesday night that it appears as though Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder all knew about the FBI evidence that Russian officials were engaged in criminal activities to corner the market on uranium.

“My client was told this information,” Toensing said. “Now whether the Bureau was bluffing, I don’t think so, because they were very specific, they said ‘the briefing made it into President Obama’s daily briefing papers' so I don’t think they made that up.”

Don't hold your breath waiting for Mueller to recuse himself or for the rest of his staff to quit accepting those fat checks.
This whole thing is a farce. and dipsticks like we have here in aplenty are still not convinced, they would still vote for Hillary over Trump.

Thank God enough of the voters in our great country turned down the criminal acts of this awful woman that she did not get into the WH.

Hijinx

As for Sessions ----------------------------what idiot recommended that piece of nothing to Trump for Attorney general.

Grumpy

7 FACTs about Uranium One deal (Clickee)

My favorite one -

6. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: While eight other agencies had to sign off on approving the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Russia, Hillary Clinton’s State Department was the only government agency headed by an official (Hillary Clinton) whose family foundation received $145 million from foreign investors involved in the uranium deal.

In its financial review of the uranium transaction, the New York Times confirmed that nine foreign investors in the uranium deal flowed a combined $145 million to Hillary Clinton’s family foundation. None of the remaining eight agency heads who approved the uranium transfer received foreign donations to their family’s charities.​

Hijinx

7 FACTs about Uranium One deal (Clickee)

My favorite one -

6. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: While eight other agencies had to sign off on approving the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Russia, Hillary Clinton’s State Department was the only government agency headed by an official (Hillary Clinton) whose family foundation received $145 million from foreign investors involved in the uranium deal.

In its financial review of the uranium transaction, the New York Times confirmed that nine foreign investors in the uranium deal flowed a combined $145 million to Hillary Clinton’s family foundation. None of the remaining eight agency heads who approved the uranium transfer received foreign donations to their family’s charities.​

Well: I am sure that was just a coincidence.

Does this need a sarcasm tag?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0885.JPG