Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Kelly 'brokenhearted' by Dem rep's attacks on Trump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    After the lies we tolerated with Obama, this is chump change. But you go on and make a mountain of a molehill.
    Except Trump didn't lie. His words were misrepresented by Tweet Tweet and the progpress. THEY are the liars, not Trump. And they get sociopaths like MR and Sapidus to spread their lies.

Oh, and when Trump said that rich powerful men can grab women by the hmm-hmm and get away with it, he wasn't lying then, either. Nor was it "sexual assault".

In fact most of what the hive loses its "mind" over is completely fabricated by the press. Russian dossier anyone?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Crickets about the fact that Kelley’s statement means that trump lied?
    General Kelly Obviously wasted his time with this speech with morons such as yourself who would rather pick President Trump apart than have an empathy for the 4 people killed and their families. Did Trump lie? I don't know . I wasn't a participant in this conversation. I don't know exactly how he worded his call. I don't care. He was trying to do the right thing.

Maybe the General was right. Knowing the hate out there for Trump no matter what he said would be twisted by people like you and the other Trump haters. perhaps he shouldn't have called at all.

This Congress person ( I need to swallow the puke that came up in my throat at that title for this chunk of human offal) placed herself in a position, purposefully, so that she could mislead the American public on a humanitarian act by a President she hates.
    There are people alive who amaze me by their ignorance and their ability to hate so profoundly that they would take an act of kindness and use it to politically attack the presenter of that kindness. Perhaps Trumps words were not the best or taken in the manner that they were meant to be taken, but I would bet that he basically used those same words for each call and his kindness was accepted by the other families. Families who didn't hate TRump but loved their sons.

I feel sorry for this widow, because she was used. USED. Perhap she wished to be used, I don't know. But I hope one day she wakes up and realizes the way she was used.
    Wakes up and see's the truth, that her husband was where he wanted to be with some of the finest men in America. Heroes who defend our country.

As for you sir: I have no words.
    Last edited by Hijinx; 10-20-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post

Crickets about the fact that Kelley’s statement means that trump lied?

#pointsandlaughs

At the end of the day - he's still POTUS, and there's not a dang thing you can do about it!

Rep. Wilson will get her minutes of fame and then Karma will bite her in her geriatric, mentally ill butt.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Russian dossier anyone?

Progressives are Projecting on that one ..... turns out Hillary was up to her neck in Russian Pay for Play with Uranium ONE
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Progressives are Projecting on that one ..... turns out Hillary was up to her neck in Russian Pay for Play with Uranium ONE
    And nobody's hearing about it because the progpress is taking over the headlines with this non-story lie about Trump being disrespectful of a dead soldier.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    While Sessions sits on his azz, and does nothing against his Senatorial fraternal sister, The Honorable Hillary Clinton.

It should be against the law in the Congress for one Senator to refer to another as " The Honorable".

Members who have read this thread: 35