John Kelly 'brokenhearted' by Dem rep's attacks on Trump

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
John Kelly not only calls out Frederica Wilson (D-FL) for her abhorrent behavior the other day - he also BUSTED HER OUT for her shameless behavior back in April 2015 at the dedication of the FBI building in Miami.

His statement yesterday was gut wrenching & emotional to watch. Most military members have been recipients of calls like that family member, or in the shoes of the military personnel making those calls. I agree with General Kelly they are the most sacred moments in a person's life. Wilson has no shame, that is apparent. The old crone is mental and belongs in a nursing home.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't understand why he's upset.

Democrats have always behaved this way.

Bann

PREMO Member
:coffee:

And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money -- the $20 million -- to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned.

But, you know, none of us went to the press and criticized. None of us stood up and were appalled. We just said, okay, fine.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...cretary-sarah-sanders-and-chief-staff-general

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That’s hilarious. Trump lied about what he said to this family and in effect called them all liars. That is open disrespect.
Why is it acceptable to you for the president to openly lie?

Yeah, go ahead and do what you people do best - embellish, lie, then get all outraged about your embellishments and lies. Maybe go burn down a building and loot a CVS while you're at it.

Trump did not one time call Mrs. Johnson or Sgt. Johnson's parents liars, nor did he disrespect them. Not one time. YOU are the liar for saying he did.

Frederica Tweet Tweet is a liar as well, and the media who is misreporting what Trump said to the widow are liars.

So don't ####ing go there. People like you are what's wrong with this country, however people like you are also why Trump won and why he's going to get a second term as well. So thanks for that, anyway. :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
That’s hilarious. Trump lied about what he said to this family and in effect called them all liars. That is open disrespect.
Why is it acceptable to you for the president to openly lie?

After the lies we tolerated with Obama, this is chump change. But you go on and make a mountain of a molehill.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After the lies we tolerated with Obama, this is chump change. But you go on and make a mountain of a molehill.

Except Trump didn't lie. His words were misrepresented by Tweet Tweet and the progpress. THEY are the liars, not Trump. And they get sociopaths like MR and Sapidus to spread their lies.

Oh, and when Trump said that rich powerful men can grab women by the hmm-hmm and get away with it, he wasn't lying then, either. Nor was it "sexual assault".

In fact most of what the hive loses its "mind" over is completely fabricated by the press. Russian dossier anyone?

Hijinx

Crickets about the fact that Kelley’s statement means that trump lied?

General Kelly Obviously wasted his time with this speech with morons such as yourself who would rather pick President Trump apart than have an empathy for the 4 people killed and their families. Did Trump lie? I don't know . I wasn't a participant in this conversation. I don't know exactly how he worded his call. I don't care. He was trying to do the right thing.

Maybe the General was right. Knowing the hate out there for Trump no matter what he said would be twisted by people like you and the other Trump haters. perhaps he shouldn't have called at all.

This Congress person ( I need to swallow the puke that came up in my throat at that title for this chunk of human offal) placed herself in a position, purposefully, so that she could mislead the American public on a humanitarian act by a President she hates.
There are people alive who amaze me by their ignorance and their ability to hate so profoundly that they would take an act of kindness and use it to politically attack the presenter of that kindness. Perhaps Trumps words were not the best or taken in the manner that they were meant to be taken, but I would bet that he basically used those same words for each call and his kindness was accepted by the other families. Families who didn't hate TRump but loved their sons.

I feel sorry for this widow, because she was used. USED. Perhap she wished to be used, I don't know. But I hope one day she wakes up and realizes the way she was used.
Wakes up and see's the truth, that her husband was where he wanted to be with some of the finest men in America. Heroes who defend our country.

As for you sir: I have no words.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
Crickets about the fact that Kelley’s statement means that trump lied?

:killingme

#pointsandlaughs

:blahblah: :blahblah:

At the end of the day - he's still POTUS, and there's not a dang thing you can do about it! :lmao:

Rep. Wilson will get her minutes of fame and then Karma will bite her in her geriatric, mentally ill butt. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Progressives are Projecting on that one ..... turns out Hillary was up to her neck in Russian Pay for Play with Uranium ONE

And nobody's hearing about it because the progpress is taking over the headlines with this non-story lie about Trump being disrespectful of a dead soldier.

Hijinx

Progressives are Projecting on that one ..... turns out Hillary was up to her neck in Russian Pay for Play with Uranium ONE

While Sessions sits on his azz, and does nothing against his Senatorial fraternal sister, The Honorable Hillary Clinton.

It should be against the law in the Congress for one Senator to refer to another as " The Honorable".